The Good, The Bad And the Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Blue Boy

Weird day man. You lot should have stuffed us cos we're sh*t at the moment. Knew that carthorse would score and knew we'd get back into it. You aint going to get promotion this year, no way man. We'll be there before you. Shame all the midlands clubs are so crap though.

Didnt come on here to wind you up though. I wanted to tell you about my wierd day and how crazy you Fester lot are. Went into town to get some CD's and meet my lass in the pub. Got their early and the place was pretty empty, had a pint and read The SUN.

A Leicester lad walks in nods at me gets himself a pint and sits down. Then another and another. Just like that. Weird. It goes on. A really hard case comes in. Must have been six or seven of em. I felt that summat was going to go off.

Started chucking stuff at me after a few minutes. I look at the barman he turns away. One of em goes up to the juke box and puts on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly theme. Things started to feel heavy. I was crapping myself.

The this big bloke with a beard walks down the stairs in this dressing gown thingy and the Fester twats start pissing themselves. He walks over to em and tries to stare em out. They get up and move like to rush him. The these other geezers three I think get up and form a wall in front of the bloke with his dressing gown thing on.

Another guy rushes to lock the door. Dressing gown gets in front of the wall and points at the Fester hard case and thumbs it like upstairs. They both go towards the stairs the hard case is smirking, nothing is said, the wall stays and the music goes on. F*CKING WEIRD.

A few seconds later its all crash bang wallop. Seems to go on forever but its all over in seconds. A nother bloke comes down and lets two of the Festers go up. They come down with the hard case whoses got blood coming out of his nose on to his shirt. All the Fester scumbags leave.

Woman goes up with some towels and soap and the big fella comes down without his dressing gown in a whistle and flute carrying some posh paper. Barman pour him out a Guinness and says there you go James I think.

The the cops come in barman says its Leicester fans fighting amongst themselves and the big guy sips his pint does the crossword lightening quick. The cops leave and I go over to thank the big bloke for saving my skin. He looks at me and then he looks at my shirt carries on doing the crossword. You know what hes wearing a horrible FESTER TIE! uRGH!

Go back my bird still hasnt turned up. But the big hairy fellas has. Foreign bit with enormous bazookas that defy gravity very classy. They leave after a few minutes.

Eventually my bird arrives have a drink and as were getting up to go another Fester fan comes into the pub and goes straight upstairs like hes meant to be there. He comes down and they tell him its not open. Another one arrives and does the same.

Weird you lot youre completely weird

Actually there was a similar incident at the Nuneaton School for Sumo Excellence

Chalk and salt everywhere

Horrible, it was

homer said:
Actually there was a similar incident at the Nuneaton School for Sumo Excellence

Chalk and salt everywhere

Horrible, it was

I knew you'd scre up Homer, i was waiting for you at the Brown Bull in Cov in my dressing gown covering my ceremonial jockstrap. Had to scrap with some Micky adams fans instead. Very disappointing.

Who the f*ck was I fighting, then ?

Soiled his ceremonial jockstrap in a bad bad way.
Not pretty

homer said:
Who the f*ck was I fighting, then ?

Soiled his ceremonial jockstrap in a bad bad way.
Not pretty

Lazzer? Joe? It wasnt EMC was it? he was heading that way!

Could have been
He did have a very small (game)cock

Whoever he was, I sent him home with a mouthful of salt, a wounded ego and a highly soiled jockstrap

Nice work. Im amazed our battle hardened, oregami master friend hasnt turned up under a different name, amazed!

What worries me more is how he is venting his pent up agression now he hasnt got this forum as an outlet. Im expecting to see him under the clock tower on Saturday - 'for they were Fickle Fickle Boneheads. And the Cheif Bonehead Warrior said un to the Adams Doubters, be gone with you.........'

And your nomination for "sky blue boy" is ....?

I noticed a shop in Leicester called James Walker Hairdressing (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669