The Government's Greatest Cock-Up Of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly puts shooting welsh miners into perspective.

And the Corn Laws

Last edited:
Yes, losing a couple of discs is far more of a cock up than what's happening in Iraq.

scoff all you like but as a mother whose data is undoubtedly on that disc I'm about to close all my bank accounts, sell my children, change my date of birth and obtain a new name by deed poll - just to be on the safe side.

scoff all you like but as a mother whose data is undoubtedly on that disc I'm about to close all my bank accounts, sell my children, change my date of birth and obtain a new name by deed poll - just to be on the safe side.

Too late - I've ransacked your bank account, taken your name and adopted your children to use as chimney sweeps.

It certainly puts shooting welsh miners into perspective.

And the Corn Laws

-Peterloo sucked as well.
Also
- putting Britain on the Gold Standard in the 1920's resulted in considerable hardship for working class people.
- 1980's Miners strike re (mis)use of MI5, Police & media. As well as engineering the strike in the first place (appointment of Ian McGreggor)
- John Major's gov't over-valuing the pound (as per it's 1920's predessessor) resulting in inevitable collapse.

Last edited:
- 1980's Miners strike re (mis)use Police.

1980's Miners' Strike - refusal of Police to allow City fans through the Dartford Tunnel because they looked a bit like 'flying pickets' !

1980's Miners' Strike - refusal of Police to allow City fans through the Dartford Tunnel because they looked a bit like 'flying pickets' !

flying_pickets.jpg

Which one were you Boc?

can't see what the big deal is. if IVF failures end up at your door with their chequebooks as a result then you either cash in or say **** off?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48