The Government's Greatest Cock-Up Of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see what the big deal is. if IVF failures end up at your door with their chequebooks as a result then you either cash in or say **** off?!?!?

the thing is on the disk's that have been taken/gone missing ,have all your NI numbers addys,bank details name age and home addy and phone numbers so if they have been taken they can try and get bank accounts ,loans credit cars and so .

what a total **** up :icon_evil

as of this morning ive changed all passwords and account numbers for our back account still not happy about this at all

the thing is on the disk's that have been taken/gone missing ,have all your NI numbers addys,bank details name age and home addy and phone numbers so if they have been taken they can try and get bank accounts ,loans credit cars and so .

what a total **** up :icon_evil

as of this morning ive changed all passwords and account numbers for our back account still not happy about this at all

Remember that when they ask for CC details when you leave or return to the Country and all the details they could keep if you had an ID card. Remember that when you come to vote. :icon_wink

My theory is that the courier dropped them on the doormat outside the audit office and gave the door a quick tap.

That's what they do at my house.

I shall definitely not vote for TNT next time.

My theory is that the courier dropped them on the doormat outside the audit office and gave the door a quick tap.

That's what they do at my house.

I shall definitely not vote for TNT next time.

Didn't they used to be called Ye olde barrel of black powder delivery company back when you were a lad?

I think all this story does is show once again what a pile of cack the media is now days.

The TNT driver probably just though '**** it' and put a card through the NAO's letterbox, its now gone missing and theres no way the ****ers are releasing that package without the 'failed delivery' card and at least 1 utility bill :)

what i wanna know is...was it a Geordie or a Mackem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48