The Grand National - 4.15pm 14/4/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Odds From #####

Odds will be updated every couple of hours.

You are betting for the winner only !!!

The book will close at 4pm on Saturday 14th April 2007

Please note: If your bet on a horse that doesn't take part in the race, you will not get a refund!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to put this up yeserday but there are well over 60 horses declared at the moment and only 40 can run in the race. With no stake refund on non-runners, it's crazy to start betting today.

I was going to put this up yeserday but there are well over 60 horses declared at the moment and only 40 can run in the race. With no stake refund on non-runners, it's crazy to start betting today.

Well dont bet then!

And neither will anybody else with any sense before the 40 runners have been declared tomorrow.

I have no sense then.

To be honest it's only virtual cash, who really gives a shit whether you win or lose :102:

And neither will anybody else with any sense before the 40 runners have been declared tomorrow.

The option is there if people want to bet. I have you saved you alot of typing. You should be grateful !

The option is there if people want to bet. I have you saved you alot of typing. You should be grateful !

Typing?

I had no intention of typing anything.

I have no sense then.

I apologise - I had no intenetion of insulting you. I was trying to point out that the system that vBookie uses is not really suitable for ante-post betting.

:icon_lol: Don't worry Boc no offence was taken.

:icon_lol: Don't worry Boc no offence was taken.

I didn't really think that I would have offended you - but the apology was due in any case.

Because stakes can not be refunded on non-runners - and there will be at least 26 of them.

But I have clearly told people in post 1, that if they bet on a horse that doesn't take part in the race they will not get a refund.

If people want to wait until tomorrow when the 40 runners have been announced, then fine, but the option for them to bet now is there, and they are aware of the risk of losing their v-cash if it's a non runner.

But I have clearly told people in post 1, that if they bet on a horse that doesn't take part in the race they will not get a refund.

If people want to wait until tomorrow when the 40 runners have been announced, then fine, but the option for them to bet now is there, and they are aware of the risk of losing their v-cash if it's a non runner.

I decline to hit my head against a brick wall for a second longer.

Final field now confirmed.

Odds updated. These will not be updated again!! Grab yourself a good price !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48