The highly specific joke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldGit

specially to make DD feel better

A boy asks his granny, 'Have you seen my pills, they were labelled 'LSD' ?'

Granny replies, 'F@*# the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!!'

Guy goes to his local council to apply for a job as an electrician.

the interviewer says: "Recruitment is done on a points system; have you been in the armed services?"

"Yes," he says " I was in the army for three years and served in Iraq . "

The interviewer says "Great that'll give you extra points toward employment" He then asks "were you trained as an electrician?"

The guy says " Yes I have all my papers."

"Brilliant, more points in your favour. Finally he asks: "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy replies: "Unfortunately: a mortar round exploded near me and blew my testicles off."

The interviewer tells the guy "No problem; further points towards employment. OK. I can hire you right now. The hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow. Come in at 10:00 AM."

The recruit is puzzled and says " If the hours are from 8:00 AM. To 4:00 pm, then why do you want me to come in at 10:00 AM? "

"This is a job with the council" the interviewer replies. " For the first two hours we sit around scratching our balls....... not really worth you coming in for that."

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for £5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for £150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend £5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only £150?" The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to
walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, 'What are these, Dad? To
which the man matter-of-factly replies, 'Those are called condoms son.
Men use them to have safe sex.' 'Oh I see,'
replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at
school.' He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and
asks,'Why are there 3 in this package?'

The dad replies, 'Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one
for Saturday, and one for Sunday.'
'Cool' says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, 'Then who are these
for?' 'Those are for college students,' the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO
for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday.' '

WOW!' exclaimed the boy,Then who uses THESE?' he asks, picking up a 12 pack.

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, 'Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March.......'

A couple goes to a therapist because their love life has fallen on hard times. The therapist gives them some homework - he says to the husband, "This week, when you see your wife bend over, I want you to impulsively pull her pants down and mount her from behind. Just do it!"

A week later, the couple returns, and the therapist asks the husband if he did his homework assignment.

"Oh yes," the husband says, "and it was great. But I don't think we're welcome in Asdas anymore."

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for £5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for £150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend £5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only £150?" The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

:038:

Ethel loves to charge around the nursing home in her wheelchair, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to a maximum speed on the long corridors.

Everybody tolerates each other, and some of the men have actually been known to join in.

The other day Ethel was speeding up a corridor when a door opened and Mad Mike stepped out of his room with his arm outstretched, "STOP!" he said in a firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?"

Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. "OK" he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, Weird William popped out in front of her and shouted, "STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?"

Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a beer coaster and held it up to him. William nodded and said, "Carry on, ma'am."

As Ethel neared the final corridor before the front door, Bonkers Brian stepped out in front of her, stark naked, holding a very sizeable erection in his hand.

"Oh, no!" said Ethel, "Not the Breathalyzer again!"

i havent got a feckin problem with the thread just no need for a joke forum!

I love the jokes.

Spent all day on there yesterday still only around page 50 though.

My wife being unhappy with my mood swings brought me one of these mood rings so she could monitor my mood.

We discovered that when I am in a good mood it turns green and when I am in a bad mood it leaves a big f*cking red mark on her forehead.

Last edited:
I can't find the jokes thread that I was working my way through yesterday (the one with 150ish pages). Please direct me.

I love the jokes.

Spent all day on there yesterday still only around page 50 though.
thats not my point though is it-i too am a fan of the random joke thread and the jokes within it! i just dont see the point though in having a entire forum that is effectively dedicated to one thread.

Last edited:
I can't find the jokes thread that I was working my way through yesterday (the one with 150ish pages). Please direct me.

Go to jokes from the main forum, and then change the Display options to the last week - the default seems to be the last day so doesn't include the actual joke thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669