The Hungarian Wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it Beights, I'm a big boy. Macky's actually okay, he just doesn't agree with me on religious matters. I can live with that. Somebody ought to say something about those Hungarian wingers though, this thread's gotten way off track. Thought Bori played well again. Lackzo probably wasn't fit though? :icon_bigg:icon_wink

You're jumping to conclusions ozman, I've never said that I haven't had spiritual experience, I've had several as a matter of fact some even when I've been stone cold sober.

My only point has always been that all religion is nothing more than a political device with nothing spiritual about it and that Christianity in particular is so obviously invented nonsense that I'm amazed that any rational human being living in the 21st century chooses to follow it.

Yes I agree Bori had a great game, but Lackszo (spelling?) had problems getting back to support Mattock. I think that's why Ollie subbed him. Hayles played well when he came on and almost stole the match, praise the Lord and Hallelujah! :icon_bigg

It stinks of religion in here.

Filthy Christian dogs, they should all be shot at dawn ... how dare they defend their faith against attacks from non believers, move this thread mods, it's tainted by religion. :icon_bigg

Filthy Christian dogs, they should all be shot at dawn ... how dare they defend their faith against attacks from non believers, move this thread mods, it's tainted by religion. :icon_bigg

Now now, it's not that - It's just simply I want to read all about amazing Hungarian wingers in this thread, thats all.

But whilst we are on this topic (and not the chocolate bar, before anyone says anything), can I ask you Mr Oz, when did you find your faith, or did it find you?

Now now, it's not that - It's just simply I want to read all about amazing Hungarian wingers in this thread, thats all.

But whilst we are on this topic (and not the chocolate bar, before anyone says anything), can I ask you Mr Oz, when did you find your faith, or did it find you?

This is supposed to be a football thread but I'll answer you anyway, even though I suspect it may be moved shortly, it found me. I was dabbling in some things I shouldn't have been and all of a sudden ... this really crazy stuff started happening. I was never a Christian, and sometimes wonder if I am even now, but I can't deny there's more to this world than meets the eye. Either that or I'm nuts. :102:

This is supposed to be a football thread but I'll answer you anyway, even though I suspect it may be moved shortly, it found me. I was dabbling in some things I shouldn't have been and all of a sudden ... this really crazy stuff started happening. I was never a Christian, and sometimes wonder if I am even now, but I can't deny there's more to this world than meets the eye. Either that or I'm nuts. :102:

Interesting stuff, although I cannot admit to even wondering about anything on another level myself.
But it's each to their own, I think.

Interesting stuff, although I cannot admit to even wondering about anything on another level myself.
But it's each to their own, I think.

Indeed. I'm not looking to convert anyone. But I think it pays to have an open mind. :icon_wink

I think Macky pretty much summed up my thinking on the subject last night, by saying he may well have had a spiritual experience, or can understand someone who claims the same, but does not believe it has or had anything to do with a ''religion'', as such (Macky, if I'm wrong, I apologise in advance).

I think that is the problem I have with it in general anyway, the fact these ''religions'' started, in my opinion, by nothing more than some clever human's cashing in on the unexplained.

You should never follow Forest... :icon_bigg

I think Macky pretty much summed up my thinking on the subject last night, by saying he may well have had a spiritual experience, or can understand someone who claims the same, but does not believe it has or had anything to do with a ''religion'', as such (Macky, if I'm wrong, I apologise in advance).

I think that is the problem I have with it in general anyway, the fact these ''religions'' started, in my opinion, by nothing more than some clever human's cashing in on the unexplained.

You sir are a philosopher.

I also agree that the Magyars have been a welcome addition to the midfield providing much needed width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00