Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest gossip:

Our first Brazilian?

Rodrigo from Valencia, via Bolton and Real Madrid, being linked now.

And we've offered Burnley £20m for Tarkovski but they want £40m and we'll pay nowhere near that.

Homer actually had Leicester’s first Brazilian.

Why are people believing the constant stream of shit that is written by Sky?

They do not know their arse from their elbow.

Maguire had 38 medicals according to these ****ing pretenders.

It's all looking like a bit of a wet fart.

I was hoping we had something in the barrel post-Maguire.
Lots to be said for having a settled squad going into the season, that’s if certain unknowns like Soyuncu and Barnes can deliver. Strong start then recruit in January maybe?

I’m with you though. A big, exciting showstopper of a signing would be pretty nice.

No speculation here, but this lad in please.. Hakim Ziyech

Talk Sport have said today that Ajax appararently would accept £35m for him. Not bad at all...

I think we'll make a big attacking signing before the window closes, and sounds like we have more targets in mind for that than defence.

Sarr, Praet, Ziyech, Rodrigo all mentioned now... I'd be excited by any of these.

Lots to be said for having a settled squad going into the season, that’s if certain unknowns like Soyuncu and Barnes can deliver. Strong start then recruit in January maybe?

I’m with you though. A big, exciting showstopper of a signing would be pretty nice.

Youri not big enough for you?

Youri not big enough for you?
Plenty big enough for me, I can’t think of a better player we could have realistically acquired this summer. It’s just that with Maguire leaving and the feeling that we’re short of guaranteed goals from the wide areas of the pitch there’s definitely room for one more.

Wide areas ... goals.... showstopper signing ...Bale is still available. Or we could hijack the Rooney deal to Derby!

Barca are offering Coutinho around on loan, Arsenal interested but prioritising a defender
Had a good season under our Brendy a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669