Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting cheesed off with this so called TalkingBalls Leicester City forum thing.

Every week I log in to see who we have bought over the summer and every time I log in I see no-one bought.
This is shoddy.

TalkingBalls - Not good enough.

Ok Jeff. I'm sure you are doing your best.

I've just seen on that bloody FoxeStalk thing and there's no-one bought there either. Not that I could really make out what people were saying there.

In most summer windows, we usually have people complaining about lack of summer signings early on to be met with replies of "IT'S ONLY ****ING JUNE".

Now IT'S ****ING SEPTEMBER and we still don't seem any closer to signing a winger or centre back that we've been looking to get for at least the last 3 transfer windows.

With the injuries and lack of signings in defence, we're going to have to register Kolo to play for the first game at this rate.

Am I right in thinking Soyuncu, JJ and Thomas are the only available defenders to have played a senior game for the club?

In most summer windows, we usually have people complaining about lack of summer signings early on to be met with replies of "IT'S ONLY ****ING JUNE".

Now IT'S ****ING SEPTEMBER and we still don't seem any closer to signing a winger or centre back that we've been looking to get for at least the last 3 transfer windows.

With the injuries and lack of signings in defence, we're going to have to register Kolo to play for the first game at this rate.

Am I right in thinking Soyuncu, JJ and Thomas are the only available defenders to have played a senior game for the club?

Nah let's stick a versatile player at the back. Do we have a striker who plays as a CB?

Even if we don't sign anyone before the WBA game we should still beat them with what we have & if we can't then we might as well just give up.

Benkovic has played for us in cup games.

Is Morgan definitely out?
His injury didn't look too bad.

Not gonna lie, I forgot about Benkovic.

So at least we have 1 for each position in the back 4.

Not sure about Morgan; not confirmed either way. The last update from the club was that he was going for a scan to see the extent of the injury, but no news has been shared since from what I could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566