Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

Rumour is we've been Chaise longue time.

Hopefully he'll take a weight off the midfielders we already have.

Certainly extends the bench

Wasn't one of the main selling points for Seagrave how it would enable us to recruit and retain talented young players?

This is the second one picked off this summer.

He’s gone to the Premier League champions, from a club whose first team have just got relegated and in (relative) disarray

The quality of facilities at Seagrave was never going to affect that - thats just being silly, isn’t it?

He’s gone to the Premier League champions, from a club whose first team have just got relegated and in (relative) disarray

The quality of facilities at Seagrave was never going to affect that - thats just being silly, isn’t it?

He's 14-15. He's not going there to play is he! He's likely going there because Man City have suggested that he will develop better there than here. If we can't retain talented kids with our facilities, what's the point of them?

He's 14-15. He's not going there to play is he! He's likely going there because Man City have suggested that he will develop better there than here. If we can't retain talented kids with our facilities, what's the point of them?
May as well just train on Vicky Park.

Get the players running up sand dunes again.

Jumper for goal posts.

Playing in black and white.

Back in the good old days......

I do too, but he's out of favour with Maresca clearly.
All just reads as Maresca telling our recruitment team that they're a bunch of clueless ****s. Souttar not wanted & now Kristiansen too. Both only been here for five minutes.

If this is another " I'm the manager & I'll do everything my way " thing lets hope he actually is a ****ing genius. I don't want Rodgers 2.0

& if he's actually right about the recruitment team then lets **** them off out the door as soon as possible.

Yet more disorganised bollocks is all it looks like. ****ing tiresome.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663