Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

From what I've been reading, the club believes it has 3 forwards so it seems they won't sign another unless one is sold.
3 forwards, if that’s including Daka then Enzo clearly wants to get rid and replace him by the end of the window.:

Are we linked to any centre forwards. We can’t seriously be planning on relying of just Nacho and Vardy can we?

I mean, it's not the worst tactic.

Either one of those two should destroy this league. Both feels like it's unfair.

They just need creative players that can supply them.

I mean, it's not the worst tactic.

Either one of those two should destroy this league. Both feels like it's unfair.

They just need creative players that can supply them.
But there’s something like 44 games left… and we’re Leicester. Everyone is at all times potentially 5 minutes away from being in a full body cast.

But there’s something like 44 games left… and we’re Leicester. Everyone is at all times potentially 5 minutes away from being in a full body cast.
43 is not quite 44 but maybe something like it.

No way Vardy is lasting the whole season, even if his role is now coming on for that last twenty minutes or so (which has made a massive difference in games)

So an injury to Nacho and we are ****ed (and he’s not that great anyways)

Desperately need a proper right winger, a decent striker and a centre back - a back up left winger and attacking midfielder would be nice too

I think a lot of this deadwood will be out the door this week - we’ve quite rightly been holding on trying to sell them, but that ain’t happening so pretty sure we’ll now just suck it up and get them all out on loan

We’ve been stung before by leaving things until the last day of the transfer window, hopefully we don’t let it go down to the wire and give ourselves time to bring in replacements if possible.

Not our club but it explains it. We can’t just **** the rules off. We aren’t Man City or Chelsea so we wouldn’t get away with it.

We've completely crushed the PL rules, let alone the EFL ones.

Our level of debt for last season is going to be incredible. This year will be another £100m I expect. You cannot pay a massive squad the wages we are and just pretend everything will be okay.

Maybe a Thai club will offer £250m for Danny Ward. That seems to be the way these days.

We've completely crushed the PL rules, let alone the EFL ones.

Our level of debt for last season is going to be incredible. This year will be another £100m I expect. You cannot pay a massive squad the wages we are and just pretend everything will be okay.

Maybe a Thai club will offer £250m for Danny Ward. That seems to be the way these days.
If that happened Rudkin would hold out for 260m.

If the last 5 years are anything to go by we are about half way through the Championship ins and outs.

According to Transfermarkt there have been 264 departures from all Championship clubs and 208 arrivals in this transfer window so far.

The average over the last 5 years is 524 departures and 466 arrivals.

We should therefore expect a hectic 10 days coming up.

Screenshot 2023-08-21 232851.jpg

Looking through this guys stats, seems that regular playing time makes a massive difference. If this guy starts the majority of games, his loan season at "Adana Demirspor" shows that he could make quite an impact.

They’ve just signed Tete, so obviously they think he is better than this guy so getting him out the club

Yes that’s right, Tete, the shithouse duffer

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464