The Intros Round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038:

Excellent compo there fc. Top work, really enjoyed that.:038:

fcukcov said:
And a special mention to Webbo for....coming last.

Not speaking from experience, but I'm sure that's not happened before.......:icon_razz

Melton Fox said:
Whens the next one fc, whens the next one?:081:

Yeah, when, when, when, when, when???:101:

fcukcov said:
And a special mention to Webbo for....coming last.

My excuse is that I only had a few minutes to think about it before buggering off for a week.

And I didn't trade answers by PM, unlike some people. That should really be against the rules. :018:

Look I wrote the results in a rush before goin to Little Britain Live.

Webbo would you care to enlighten us on where the cheating occured?

Also, the next round will be shorter to cut down the time you have to cheat and it should be ready later in the week.

fcukcov said:
Look I wrote the results in a rush before goin to Little Britain Live.

Webbo would you care to enlighten us on where the cheating occured?

Also, the next round will be shorter to cut down the time you have to cheat and it should be ready later in the week.
How could anybody have cheated. The only way anbody could have cheated fc, is if you gave them the answers, surely?

i did alright considering i didnt know them all but got most of the ones i did know right :icon_bigg

Melton Fox said:
How could anybody have cheated. The only way anbody could have cheated fc, is if you gave them the answers, surely?
webbo implied that some answers had been passed via pm. Very defensive anyway Melton.;)

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
webbo implied that some answers had been passed via pm. Very defensive anyway Melton.;)
Does Webbo read PM's then?. Glad I don't use them. Fookin Voyeur :icon_lol:

Melton Fox said:
Does Webbo read PM's then?.

I occasionally glance through them to make sure no one's using them to break the rules, like spamming etc. What promopted me to have a look last night was when I received an odd PM from a new member and I wanted to see how many other people they'd also sent messages to.

I'm not going to name names regarding the cheating that went on though, that would be against my privacy policy.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i did alright considering i didnt know them all but got most of the ones i did know right :icon_bigg

:icon_conf
If you got some of the ones you did know wrong then surely you didn't know them then:icon_conf

webmaster said:
I occasionally glance through them to make sure no one's using them to break the rules, like spamming etc. What promopted me to have a look last night was when I received an odd PM from a new member and I wanted to see how many other people they'd also sent messages to.

I'm not going to name names regarding the cheating that went on though, that would be against my privacy policy.

There is also methods of using "name the song" text services, but i'm sure no one would be that bothered to do that to win eh MK?! :icon_wink :icon_wink

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i know what i mean :icon_bigg

Did you get the ones you didn't know wrong YV or did you get them right so the ones you didn't know you did know.If you know what I mean:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669