The last dream you had

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange this thread should crop up, as i had the first dream i could remember in ages last night! something about a flying bus that travelled down rivers
If I was a bus and I could fly, I wouldn't use the rivers.

i wasnt driving the fecking thing. The bus didnt even have a roof, at one point i thought the driver was dead and then suddenly woke up and it turned out he was a monster or something and drove us of a waterfall.

Did you have cheese before going to sleep?

Did you have cheese before going to sleep?

No truth to that myth at all, I've eaten blocks of cheese trying to make myself have nightmares loads of times. It never works. :icon_cry:

No truth to that myth at all, I've eaten blocks of cheese trying to make myself have nightmares loads of times. It never works. :icon_cry:

I worry about you sometimes Macky. Why would you want to have nightmares? It's just a bit strange if you ask me. (Not that you did.)

What type of cheese did you use? Maybe you were using the wrong one?

Try using Leicester Red cheese. Anything associated with Leicester seems to induce nightmares these days.

It has to be a blue veined cheese. It's the mould that tips you over the edge apparently.

I worry about you sometimes Macky. Why would you want to have nightmares? It's just a bit strange if you ask me. (Not that you did.)

For the same reason that people watch horror movies.
I dream vividly most nights & the nightmares are ****en brilliant, I love 'em, don't happen very often though.

It has to be a blue veined cheese. It's the mould that tips you over the edge apparently.

Really? ****! I can't stand that blue mouldy stuff, bollocks.
I am tempted to suffer it though just to see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48