The Last Gift You Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIP motogp tickets!!!!!

can anyone tell im excited!

The Complete Last Series of Auf Weidersehen Pet for Fathers Day off my stepdaughter.Got the whole lot now:)

A birdbath for the garden from the bairns on fathers day:038:

and a digital, infra red, indoor/outdoor thermometer from the current mrs mk for our wedding anniversary....(i gave her cystitis.....)
:icon_wink

flip flops

I own search4loans.biz which I bought with the intention of selling, but haven't got round to it yet. Don't know if it is worth much. Are there any valuation sites?

I own search4loans.biz which I bought with the intention of selling, but haven't got round to it yet. Don't know if it is worth much. Are there any valuation sites?

To be honest that wouldn't be worth much at all, unless it's getting a lot of visitors.

sedo.com do valuations, if you pay for them.
You can get a free automated (and inaccurate) valuation from http://www.nameboy.com/nameboyappraisal/order.php

There are lots of domain name forums where people might be able to give you a value.

But really it's worth only as much as someone will pay for it. .coms are by far the most valuable, .biz are not worth much at all, but might be worth something if it was a single word.

To be honest that wouldn't be worth much at all, unless it's getting a lot of visitors.

sedo.com do valuations, if you pay for them.
You can get a free automated (and inaccurate) valuation from http://www.nameboy.com/nameboyappraisal/order.php

There are lots of domain name forums where people might be able to give you a value.

But really it's worth only as much as someone will pay for it. .coms are by far the most valuable, .biz are not worth much at all, but might be worth something if it was a single word.

Thats what I figured about an hour after buying it :icon_cry: It's due for renewal next month so I'll probably just let it expire.

I bought mysharedadventure.com last month with the intention of doing a travel blog site, then realised there are several out there anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669