The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post of the year contender that Parlour one....

:icon_evil I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE HELPFUL:098: YOU GUYS WILL REGRET THAT WHEN OLD BLONDY WALKS OUT IN A CITY SHIRT IN FEBUARY AND GETS US UP. RAY PARLOUR...LIVING LEGEND.

He's definitely a blonde

Just like Cilla Black and Chris Evans :icon_lol:

:icon_evil I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE HELPFUL:098: YOU GUYS WILL REGRET THAT WHEN OLD BLONDY WALKS OUT IN A CITY SHIRT IN FEBUARY AND GETS US UP. RAY PARLOUR...LIVING LEGEND.

Don't shout at me.

Wages? Bothered? Have we not learned at all from the Keown debacle? Are you on drugs?

Don't shout at me.

Wages? Bothered? Have we not learned at all from the Keown debacle? Are you on drugs?

The thing is- When we got Keown we had ZERO money. Now we have loads. We could afford him till next season surely. And no I AM NOT ON DRUGS. HOW VERY DARE YOU:018:

The thing is- When we got Keown we had ZERO money. Now we have loads. We could afford him till next season surely. And no I AM NOT ON DRUGS. HOW VERY DARE YOU:018:

Well you desperately need some then............

Last edited:

Now we have loads? (See previous drug reference).

With money we need to buy players who aren't going to take the ****ing piss.

Now we have loads? (See previous drug reference).

With money we need to buy players who aren't going to take the ****ing piss.

Well we will have loads come January. And anyway, we dont know Parlour would take the piss. If he wanted to be a premiership player before he retires, he would surely try to do well.

Well we will have loads come January. And anyway, we dont know Parlour would take the piss. If he wanted to be a premiership player before he retires, he would surely try to do well.

Would like to know what you think the budget will be for players in January if MM comes in.

If Parlour wanted to be a prem player why the feck would he sign for a club near the bottom of the Championship:102:

No we won't

Why are people thinking he's going to spend millions of pounds ? Of course he isn't (and if he did he wouldn't throw it away on a useless has-been twat like Ray feckin' Parlour)

He'll spend a small amount now, and I suspect most of it will be on loanees, and then regroup in the summer.

No way will he go and splash 3/4/5 million squid. It's just not going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570