The list of players I sent to Sven on Wednesday 4th May 2011 finally revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fecking feck was he allowed to have two accounts? I thought we were rid of him :(

Because my usual method of catching people who do that didn't work with him, or I would have banned him again immediately.

Since joining under the new name he's had a temporary ban of two weeks that expired today, which is presumably why he didn't post his list earlier.

So he hasn't learned a lesson yet....suspect he won't be around long then.

Well I'm going to take this seriously for two minutes and ask Mr Midland where he got his names from. If he's trying to be serious in posting his famous list, I'd like to at least understand what he is basing his expertise on.
What is your involvement in football?
Are these players you have seen live?
If not, where have you got their names from?

I could easily give what I suspect the answers are, I'm intrigued to see if I'm right or if he is more than just a computer game player with a warped sense of reality.

For a tribute, because Sven has been a wanker and has no ambition, being the great manager that I am on fifa 11, I will look in to buying those players on my career mode with Bradford City

Freddy Adu was one of the best players on the Championship Manager 2003/04 release. This guy needs to trade in his Megadrive and get himself down to Curries. He's gonna cum in his pants when he sees Plasma TVs and all that 3D shizzle.

If Sven had bought all those players, we'd probably all be wondering what the **** was going on in Sven's head as the team lined up in a 1-3-1-1-4 formation.

It certainly does read like a well researched FM shortlist. However, I'm with superscout on this one. Who the **** is Gelson Fernandes? And this Beckford lad? Do they run a Plant Hire place? Nonesense, Sven, utter nonesense.

MidlandsFox has been playing Football Manager a bit too long, methinks.

Stupid list and I expected something much more professional.
That list is a joke, both in content and form.
Even I could come up with a piece of toss like that - only difference is is that I'm no scout and that I know there's professionals at the club with a much more vast experience in scouting.
And the majority of those players on that "magical list" are has-beens, unknowns or players that have been massively underperforming.

Wouldn't surprise me if our SuperScout was only a 15-year old overweight teenager from Leicestershire with pimples and a damaged relationship with his parents.
SuperScout/MidlandsFox - you are an embarrassment.
Get yourself a proper leisure activity and stop posting nonsense.

yes, but out of 20,

what are their Pashun on Football Manager?

After all the crap given Superscout when he was first on about his list, for him to actually come back on the forum and produce a list, a list that appeared to have very little credence with some, is pretty good going in my eyes. (If MF is actually SS)

Whether Sven was right, or wrong, to ignore the list, only time will tell. ;)

I wonder if he'll spend his time on the sidelines composing another list for the re-opening of the transfer window.

As we write, he's drafting his application for the manager's job for when Sven gets kicked out after 10 games.

After all the crap given Superscout when he was first on about his list, for him to actually come back on the forum and produce a list, a list that appeared to have very little credence with some, is pretty good going in my eyes. (If MF is actually SS)

I don't think anybody doubted the existence of Superscout's list or his claim to have forwarded it to Sven. You can't give credence to something you don't know the contents of though.

As for his coming back, you (H T B) were one of the very few people, possibly the only person, who saw his first post when he did return - just before I deleted it and temporarily banned him. I personally think that the forum can do without him if that is how he wishes to express himself and your response to the post suggests that you were equally surprised by its contents.

No, time will never tell because that team will never be brought together - probably for good reason too.

None I know too much about.

Give him his Due, he said he would publish the list and stuck to his word no matter how hard a time he was given/going to be given.

Well done for keeping your word.

:009:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670