The Little Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a bit like our dog Zak who we had to have put down.Thats Alfie not Fcuk:)

What a thread, didn't know there were so many fecking nancy boys on here.

****ing, warm coaches, eagles and sounds of the sea....... I was nearly sick

He looks a bit like our dog Zak who we had to have put down.Thats Alfie not Fcuk:)

That's the problem with having pets. You get attached to them & they die. Bit like family or love I guess? :102:

What a thread, didn't know there were so many fecking nancy boys on here.

****ing, warm coaches, eagles and sounds of the sea....... I was nearly sick

Nice to see it affected you BG ... :icon_bigg

Nice to see it affected you BG ... :icon_bigg

when I am quite happy being in a miserable mood, the last thing I want to read is some sort of nicey nicey stuff, and being happy and at one with nature.

Actually waking up in the morning and realising I am still alive....

when I am quite happy being in a miserable mood, the last thing I want to read is some sort of nicey nicey stuff, and being happy and at one with nature.

There seem to be a few on here like that, sign of the times perhaps? :102:

getting up on a saturday and realising you haven't missed the last hour of soccer am when they show the best bits.

Expecting Laczko to be on showboat

Last edited:

You must feel the same when your a couple of fathoms down amongst all that sea life.

Do me a favour BG dont go diving for a few days, the water level in Lincolns rivers are right to the top :icon_wink

Being out walking and that moment the cloud lifts and you see the snow covered mountain tops
Out in the hills,walking,music in my ears and not seeing another soul for hours.
Walking along the shoreline with the waves crashing in and just watching the sea

Being out walking and that moment the cloud lifts and you see the snow covered mountain tops
Out in the hills,walking,music in my ears and not seeing another soul for hours.
Walking along the shoreline with the waves crashing in and just watching the sea
:078:

Because your are a real mans man eh BG :icon_wink Not seen you rushing around sainsburys with a trolley and the kids in tow whilst the mrs is at home with her feet up lately? :icon_wink

HF aka Julie Andrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Liverpool512
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58