The morning after pill

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Is there a pill available anywhere that will erase what happened yesterday evening?

I for one was willing to (and wanted to) give Sousa time, but that was probably as bad or if not the worst TV performance I can ever remember.

He has to go. Conceding 6 against that lot is a joke. My worry is when (and not if) he is sacked we will jump out of the frying pan and straight into the fire.

I for one am very scared for the future of our beloved LCFC.

Why is the title called 'the night after the pill' when you havn't actually taken the pill yet??

Last edited:
I know the feeling mate. I've just looked at the results and league tables and I am not a happy bunny after seeing Derby and Forest both got a ton of goals. I wish I had some drugs.

Is there a pill available anywhere that will erase what happened yesterday evening?

I for one was willing to (and wanted to) give Sousa time, but that was probably as bad or if not the worst TV performance I can ever remember.

He has to go. Conceding 6 against that lot is a joke. My worry is when (and not if) he is sacked we will jump out of the frying pan and straight into the fire.

I for one am very scared for the future of our beloved LCFC.

Unfortunately there's no pill you can take for this one, all that can be done is to push Sousa down the stairs!

Sousa is no longer city manager, at this time it is not clear if he walked or sacked but it is immediate effect as is the appointment of Martin O`Neil on a 4 year contract.
Reports suggest that the thai consortium, embarrassed and concerned at Friday`s debacle have given O`Neil a £40 million war chest to ensure success.

Carlsberg dont do text messages........but if they did.......

Sousa is no longer city manager, at this time it is not clear if he walked or sacked but it is immediate effect as is the appointment of Martin O`Neil on a 4 year contract.
Reports suggest that the thai consortium, embarrassed and concerned at Friday`s debacle have given O`Neil a £40 million war chest to ensure success.

Carlsberg dont do text messages........but if they did.......
Scoop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673