The new Prediction League season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a triumphant return please Boc...

Boc, can we have an extra column in the league table for 'opponent dns' ?
PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!??!?!

Boc, can we have an extra column in the league table for 'opponent dns' ?
PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!??!?!

What has the opponent's domain name system got to do with the Prediction League?

I'm closing this at midnight tonight (Friday) so that I can sort the leagues out and get the first week's fixtures published tomorrow. Last chance to let me know that you are dropping out; last chance for any new teams to let me know they want in.

Last edited:
I know I missed a lot last year, would like to be in and make a real fist of it again though

I know I missed a lot last year, would like to be in and make a real fist of it again though

OK. I'll sort it somehow.

Any more want in or out? Please let me know now. Positively the last chance is 9 a.m. tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. There is plenty of room for new joiners - I just need to know. Please also let me know if you want to be out - I really would like to cut down on the number of games where an opponent just doesn't show up.

Just to sum up the changes since I put the fixtures out:

escos66 is now OUT
jb5000 is back IN
beaumont fox is still IN, although I had thought she was out
FOX Franks is back IN

Last chance for this season - speak now or forever hold your thingee!

Prediction League is not truly back until I get a reminder from you Boc. Now I know the Prediction League will start very shortly and thus the Football League season will start at long last after the Summer break.

HOORAY

Prediction League is not truly back until I get a reminder from you Boc. Now I know the Prediction League will start very shortly and thus the Football League season will start at long last after the Summer break.

HOORAY

You'll presumably be pleased to know then that you have managed a place on the new season's first naughty bench.

Last edited:
Soz boc for late notice, I'm out, thanks for making this such a great compo in the past though

About time. How has the current Mrs MK taken it?
Like normal, left her with a satisfed smile on her face, and not because she was laughing at my minuscule penis....

Soz boc for late notice, I'm out, thanks for making this such a great compo in the past though

:icon_sad: Not a lot I can do about it now the season has started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669