the packs closing in

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bet 365 we are not quoted to be relegated so it can't be that much of a certainty,theres a chance but a very slim one IMO,luckily there aren't enough games left for us to go down IMO

With Bet 365 we are not quoted to be relegated so it can't be that much of a certainty,theres a chance but a very slim one IMO,luckily there aren't enough games left for us to go down IMO

Do you think we have enough ponts already to stay up? If not where is the short fall coming from?

Do you think we have enough ponts already to stay up? If not where is the short fall coming from?

Bookmakers are rarely wrong and its goes as far as 6/1 Burnley.Like I said theres always a chance but it is far from the certainty some are making out,we will scrape some points from somewhere

Not only that HF, but the others down there have tough games coming up too....

I honestly can't see where anyone is predicting points from. What have you seen to suggest we can pick up points??

I honestly couldn't tell you. Just trying to stay positive I guess. We're definitely better than the shit that is the bottom three.

Not long ago we almost didn't have a team here to support so I'm taking it all as it comes and enjoying the fact that we can still go and watch the mighty Blues.

after another shit month we went on a 9 game unbeaten run, no reason we can't replicate that now

Edit: Apart from there only being 7 games left, so a 7 game unbeaten run

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't tell you. Just trying to stay positive I guess. We're definitely better than the shit that is the bottom three.
Not long ago we almost didn't have a team here to support so I'm taking it all as it comes and enjoying the fact that we can still go and watch the mighty Blues.

I don't think we are at the moment,we will survive...just

We will stay up, remember the other teams below us have had a worse season than us so far, only just though

The club must very confident as they intend announcing ticket prices for next season soon :icon_roll Sounds like the old Forest scenario that.

The club must very confident as they intend announcing ticket prices for next season soon :icon_roll Sounds like the old Forest scenario that.

Durham you say we are relegated every year,I'd be more worried if you thought we'd stay up:icon_wink

you sound as though you are going through a depression at the moment Duzza. Take some tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669