the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the groundstaff doing,the pitch looked more cut up at the start of the palace match,than the fulltime in the cov match.

what are the groundstaff doing,the pitch looked more cut up at the start of the palace match,than the fulltime in the cov match.

scowcroft's mole was out doing warm-ups pre match

I thought the pitch was great. There are already signs of turnips and carrots coming through down the centre of the pitch. I think by March it will be ready for some hardy perennials to be planted around the touchlines.

The pitch could have been in better condition than that before the game, regardless of the rain and recent cold weather, which leads me to think Holloway might see it as an advantage to us?

The pitch could have been in better condition than that before the game, regardless of the rain and recent cold weather, which leads me to think Holloway might see it as an advantage to us?

We now have a midfield that are a threat going forward, but not on that pitch.

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock:
"The officials were the worst team out there. Leicester almost committed manslaughter on Scowcroft and every throw-in was given the wrong way.

"But one run has come to an end and it's important we kick on and go again.

"They didn't deserve to win, it was a scrappy game with two good defences and the worst pitch I've seen this year."

All i can say is Neil Warnock what a wanker what a wanker!!!

He's worse than Alex Ferguson.

Does your **** = "excellent manager at this level" ?

Couldn't agree more

Top manager at this level, but is only ever gracious in victory.

Some people will see that as a good or bad thing, I guess.

Doesnt stop him being a w****r though does it ?

Totally agree with you on that one! The bloke is a good manager without doubt but his comments last night were terrible, almost like you'd expect of a little kid being mardy!!

Of course we were going to celebrate like we'd won the league, it was a massive win for us. I may have been watching a different game or something but i thought we looked the more likely to score all night?!

I pretty much like the chap but then he goes and says stuff like that i realise, yeah he's a jerk!

Totally agree with you on that one! The bloke is a good manager without doubt but his comments last night were terrible, almost like you'd expect of a little kid being mardy!!

Of course we were going to celebrate like we'd won the league, it was a massive win for us. I may have been watching a different game or something but i thought we looked the more likely to score all night?!

I pretty much like the chap but then he goes and says stuff like that i realise, yeah he's a jerk!

I pretty much agreed with everything he said apart from the treatment of Scowcroft which i thought was fair. I would sooner have a manager that gets mardy in defeat than 'We are where we are... smashing lads... redoubling... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669