The Pro Evolution Soccer 5 support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

seeing as quite a few posters play the game why not have a thread where any difficulties experienced in the game can be posted and fellow posters can give advice
my first question to my fellow proevos is-do you have any tips for crossing? whenever i cross the ball the defenders always head the ball away!

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
seeing as quite a few posters play the game why not have a thread where any difficulties experienced in the game can be posted and fellow posters can give advice
my first question to my fellow proevos is-do you have any tips for crossing? whenever i cross the ball the defenders always head the ball away!
try to aim it at the strikers better.:102:

Well since they took the double tap crossing system away on it. I am in the same probelm.

I have still only won the World Cup, African Nations Cup and Copa America. Then D2 Cup, D2 League and the Champions League.

Hazzman said:
Well since they took the double tap crossing system away on it. I am in the same probelm.

I have still only won the World Cup, African Nations Cup and Copa America. Then D2 Cup, D2 League and the Champions League.

the double tap system still works as does a triple tap for along the ground and a lofty cross with R2 pressed. easy really :102:

I never use the single tap as it more often than not goes to the defenders. I generally use the triple-tap and occasionaly the double, strikers have more chance when the ball is lower.

What about one-on-ones? when i play against people (not the computer) i generally walk all over them but never score enough goals. usually because i'm not very good at scoring when there's only the keeper to beat. i find that either shooting early or trying to go past the keeper are the only ways to score. i would easily embarass oponents who only score lucky long shots.

Nathan said:
I never use the single tap as it more often than not goes to the defenders. I generally use the triple-tap and occasionaly the double, strikers have more chance when the ball is lower.

What about one-on-ones? when i play against people (not the computer) i generally walk all over them but never score enough goals. usually because i'm not very good at scoring when there's only the keeper to beat. i find that either shooting early or trying to go past the keeper are the only ways to score. i would easily embarass oponents who only score lucky long shots.
modest as ever nathan..............

Nathan said:

Hit the ball just as the goalie's coming out and make sure your directional buttons are correct. I.e. dont blast it, place it.

I am crap against other peeps but great against the Computer and on 5 star mode.

Hazzman said:
I am crap against other peeps but great against the Computer and on 5 star mode.
the other way around for me.

i also try shotting just as i turn to open up an angle.

Has anyone created the Leicester team?

I did it, spent 3 weeks on it. :eek:

Gudjonsson was the best player, but he has since been deleted as he has left the club. I will add Low and McAuley tonight.

Yeah I have the Leicester team. Some dude replaced the French league with the championship and I downloaded it and now play as Leicester. Leicester's stats are average, pretty accurate I think. Still, it's a great feeling getting promoted to the Premier League!

i get bored playing against the computer. much better when you can gloat at your opponent

the other thing i hate is when the ball is comin to u and even though you try and make the player run to it-he does feck all and the ball is intercepted-and i can hardly ever get a triple tap cross to work

Any good players you would recommend?

For the master league I recommend Fernando Torres and Lukas Podolski as strikers. They start off good but get better and better.

Perea, a Colombian centre back, is quality. He was my Chelsea captain, kept John Terry and Carvalho out the team. Excellent player on the game!

Can any one post your best/current master league teams?

I would paste any of you ****ers as France.. even though I hatethem, they are about the best side on the game.

TornadoShaunUK said:
I would paste any of you ****ers as France.. even though I hatethem, they are about the best side on the game.

Dont be daft. I'd have you with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669