The Random Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither are any of the others.

I think many/most of the others in the thread are probably shares of what the poster just happened across and decided others might want to see: in that sense they are random. This one is clearly different in that it is especially chosen by the poster who feels he has a specific message to publicise: in no sense random.

If the mods think it is inappropriate then I don't mind if they remove it. There are hwoever others that do care so in a democracy they should have a voice too. I did notice that there was a link to the Mail in the news thread. Is that the only viewpoint allowed?
I appologise if showing the good work that a charity does offends anyone.

I define inappropriate as racist,homophobic,stereotyping etc. I will not be posting anything of that type. I will however, if permitted be trying to bust the myths and misconceptions that are put about by sections of the media. I was mystified by the response to the video as it was very well made and mere stating that some sections of society are invisible to others and all they want is the chance to be accepted.
I do not post with the intention to offend people. It is not in my nature. I could post many stories that are not seen in the mainstream media but if others on here do not want to know about them then fair enough I won't post them. It is easy enough to find the stories by googling. Saves me doing it.

I define inappropriate as racist,homophobic,stereotyping etc. I will not be posting anything of that type. I will however, if permitted be trying to bust the myths and misconceptions that are put about by sections of the media. I was mystified by the response to the video as it was very well made and mere stating that some sections of society are invisible to others and all they want is the chance to be accepted.
I do not post with the intention to offend people. It is not in my nature. I could post many stories that are not seen in the mainstream media but if others on here do not want to know about them then fair enough I won't post them. It is easy enough to find the stories by googling. Saves me doing it.

You really should read what has been written rather than imaging what you think might have been written..

This made me laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673