The realisitic poll-who do you want?

Who do you want to be manager of lcfc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to see warnock or coleman at leicester maybe newell but all the other managers just aren't good enough or not experienced enough

Out of that lot . . . Pearce. And I can't fecking stand him.

I'd rather Megson or Hoddle than any of them to be honest.

Actually, (and I know this will not go down well) what the hell has Megson ever done wrong? Good manager in my view.

O'Leary still pisses over the lot of them.

And Tigana pisses over O'Leary.

Going by some of these suggestions we might as well appoint Kenny Everitt!

Chris Coleman please.

Last edited:
Anyone with championship experience,to get us promoted.Then we can take it from there.Not sure about ex premiership managers with no experience of championship football.

Last edited:
Jean Tigana, Sasa Ilic and James Wesolowski on the road to the PL. ;) :icon_bigg

Coleman for reasons I'm fed up with stating.
Warnock, wanker. Pearce, rubbish. Newell, hypocrite & big mouth, Ince, unproven.

Warnock for me, might be a tosser but he would sort the sorry mess of a playing set up and no doubt have us challenging the top half next season.

Why in God's name would we want Mike Newell - will somebody please answer me that. It has been mentioned that Paul Ince has no experience at this level and there are people who say Nigel Worthington does have it and that Coleman did nothing at Fulham....

What exactky has Newell done at this level. All I can see he has done is be a complete arse to waork with - constant public criticism of his board and ridiculous comments about women, not to mention his one-man Holy crusade to clean up the evil world of football - ****ing hypocrite. On top of that, on the playing side he took his team down - something Coleman never did at Fulham or Worthington at Norwich and he only talked to us before out of courtesy..... The man is a ****ing wanker.

That is the most most redicilious thing I have ever read....poxy little pi$$ ant league 1 club that he turned into a force in the Championship with no money. If he didn't have to sell every decent player and was given a little extra to spend I think he could have taken them into the play offs. Compare that to Coleman, Ince, NW, Pearce etc, I believe he is the only one on the list who has actually shown he can take a club forward! So bloody what if he called a linewomen a few names....if he could get us promoted I dont give a rats arse.

Warnock for me, might be a tosser but he would sort the sorry mess of a playing set up and no doubt have us challenging the top half next season.

Sums it up nicely.

MM has taken over - that's good but nothing else has changed.

We've still had to suffer appallingly bad football management.....and a playing staff whose standards and attitudes are as bad as they could be.

It needs a drastic solution to sort this lot out. Get rid of as many as possible at the least possible cost...and field some motivated players who want to improve and represent Leicester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669