The Return of Lako

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I new this ****ing day would come around too soon.

Come on then, you boring ****, get it all out of your system in this thread so we don't have to put up with you out there?

Shag many foreigners? Kill many foreigners? bla bla.....

I new this ****ing day would come around too soon.

Come on then, you boring ****, get it all out of your system in this thread so we don't have to put up with you out there?

Shag many foreigners? Kill many foreigners? bla bla.....

I had hoped that he'd gone forever,that other boring ****er MHS will be back this time next weeek soon.Giving out misinformation on Set Lists and generally being an annoying twat

I had hoped that he'd gone forever,that other boring ****er MHS will be back this time next weeek soon.Giving out misinformation on Set Lists and generally being an annoying twat
All the backpackers I see on the news seem to die when travelling. How come this **** escaped?

All the backpackers I see on the news seem to die when travelling. How come this **** escaped?

He probably never even went and just sat in his attic for all this time,trying to make himself sound worldly wise and a bit adventorous...sad ****er

He will tell us he had to sell a kidney to buy a flight home.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that i accept your warming words of welcome. Although being away from you lovely, special people has been tough at times, i have on the whole managed to fight on and complete my travels without to many problems.

Melts, you truely are a wonderful person, i was skeptical about the reception i may recieve upon my return, but you my friend have made it a most pleasurable experience.

From all the countries i visited to all the various species i mated with, returning here, home, is without a doubt the finest hour of my escapades over the proceeding months.

Ive jumped out of planes, cascaded down huge waterfalls, trecked along glaciers and kayaked amongst dolphins, but i can honestly say that hand on heart, the best part was getting shit faced and ruining the English reputation even more.

My fellow friends, I am home......

It's just not been the same without you, Lako.

Welcome back Lako!!!!

now that other c**t DD is going to start a thread about his home coming! ;)

Welcome back Lako!!!!

now that other c**t DD is going to start a thread about his home coming! ;)

Cheers Spanky, i came up with a good idea while away, all ****s should be banned or given a small sub forum.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that i accept your warming words of welcome. Although being away from you lovely, special people has been tough at times, i have on the whole managed to fight on and complete my travels without to many problems.

Melts, you truely are a wonderful person, i was skeptical about the reception i may recieve upon my return, but you my friend have made it a most pleasurable experience.

From all the countries i visited to all the various species i mated with, returning here, home, is without a doubt the finest hour of my escapades over the proceeding months.

Ive jumped out of planes, cascaded down huge waterfalls, trecked along glaciers and kayaked amongst dolphins, but i can honestly say that hand on heart, the best part was getting shit faced and ruining the English reputation even more.

Thanks for sharing that one withh us.......:icon_roll

Lako those “4” from Fiji look very good in the photo! ;)

truly
receive
preceding
trekked

(Welcome back) :icon_bigg

I
Too
I've
Also, one person can't cascade down a waterfall, you could jump into a cascading waterfall, but you aren't cascading the water is.

Welcome home.

sceptical.... unless you were relating to a straw or wicker beehive....which you weren't....

welcome home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572