The Revision thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Seeing as it’s that time of year, I’m sure there’s a few of us younger posters currently engrossed in revision mode. I am currently revising for my 4 final university exams on British Politics, Media and Politics, US Foreign Policy and Contemporary Political Though. First exam a week tomorrow (the day after my 21st.....)

Keep going folks!

Currently starting my dissertation which is due in on Friday, then I will think about revision. Thankfully my first exam isn't until the 26th May and I have only got three of them!

AS levels for me so maybe not quite as much stress. English language, Sociology, History and Geoggers are all to be crammed in the next couple of weeks.

I'm revising for my finals in business management at the moment! finished on the 21st of may. 1 already down, 3 to go\

Anyone fancy writing me a dissertation?

3 days to do it - in return for.....ermm....(rummages round my pocket).....28p and a used snot rag?

3 days to do it - in return for.....ermm....(rummages round my pocket).....28p and a used snot rag?

That will always remind me of Gartons estate agents. Funny how some things from childhood stick with you for life!

What subject? Mind you it's a long time since I wrote anything longer than a forum message.

Economics - literally anything.

I've got one evaluating the success of the economic regeneration policies in the Touraine region you can copy if you want.

Unfortunately it's 20 years old, oh and in french.

City Fan's Dissertation Update:

86.5 hours to go - 700 words completed out of 6,000.

I can see Thursday being an all-nighter! Better stock up on Red Bull and Pro Plus soon......

Last edited:
City Fan's Dissertation Update:

86.5 hours to go - 700 words completed out of 6,000.

I can see Thursday being an all-nighter! Better stock up on Red Bull and Pro Plus soon......

Im so glad I don't have to do this. The dark clouds of dispair will be overhead shortly im sure.

God help you.

Last edited:
Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They're trying to revise :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49