The Shopping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a lovely black Harrington with the obligatory Tartan lining. Luvvly Jubbly

Are you putting your name on the back Melton or had they only got the C,the N and the T ?:icon_wink
Yes, but I'm going to use my offical name. Just waiting for the W and the K to come into stock

You didnt watch a single footie game at any of them, take in transport details, found out about the stadiums history or set-up and take in the local pub scene. Come back when ya member of the 92 club Scarby.

wrong wrong wrong

we watched a few pre-season games!
We did take transport details, how else would we get there
Stadiums that were staff, we went in and normally blagged a free tour of the ground which involved the stadiums history
and we had a drink and something to eat in a few!!

my book will be a lot better - 302 grounds in 27 days

today i went to halfrauds and spent £20 on meguiars cleaning products (its 3 for 2)

i got some meguiars quik clay bar, a plush terry towel and some car polish. good shiz durham if you've never used it.

wrong wrong wrong

we watched a few pre-season games!
We did take transport details, how else would we get there
Stadiums that were staff, we went in and normally blagged a free tour of the ground which involved the stadiums history
and we had a drink and something to eat in a few!!

my book will be a lot better - 302 grounds in 27 days

Yes, your book will be a story book with a narrative and this book is a reference book. Pre-Season games dont count towards the 92 Club. Has your book a promised publisher yet Scarby, because there is loads of people doing grounds tours of Britain for charity at the minute and it only takes a previous author to do a ground tour and he or she will use your idea.

Yes, your book will be a story book with a narrative and this book is a reference book. Pre-Season games dont count towards the 92 Club. Has your book a promised publisher yet Scarby, because there is loads of people doing grounds tours of Britain for charity at the minute and it only takes a previous author to do a ground tour and he or she will use your idea.

most just do the 92 not 302!

and yes a publisher is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673