The Silence Is Deafening

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

I feel like a mushroom at the minute - kept in the dark and shat upon twice a day - Does anyone at the club know anything? - Why does the Official club website never say anything but Bulls--t? - Could anybody please tell me if Vitor is ever going to be fit? - Could anyone tell me if Zayette has signed for us? - Could any one tell me if Tunchev will ever kick another ball? - Will Mandy be making a statement anytime now about where he stands at the club ( will he be leaving shortly or is he staying on as chairman)? - will anyone be telling us who the mystery man is who is investing in the consortium? - Will we ever be told who the players are who asked for a move? - Will Yuki Abe ever make his debut?

They could; the question is will they? The answer, probably not!

To be fair, the web site must be 100% accurate. Stringer can say that Zayatte has signed but, until the last 't' is crossed, the last 'i' dotted, the web site should keep quiet.

I'd never shit on a mushroom.

I feel like a mushroom at the minute - kept in the dark and shat upon twice a day

Urban myth.

I've got mushrooms growing on my lawn and I've never once shat on my lawn.

I feel like a mushroom at the minute - kept in the dark and shat upon twice a day - Does anyone at the club know anything? - Why does the Official club website never say anything but Bulls--t? - Could anybody please tell me if Vitor is ever going to be fit? - Could anyone tell me if Zayette has signed for us? - Could any one tell me if Tunchev will ever kick another ball? - Will Mandy be making a statement anytime now about where he stands at the club ( will he be leaving shortly or is he staying on as chairman)? - will anyone be telling us who the mystery man is who is investing in the consortium? - Will we ever be told who the players are who asked for a move? - Will Yuki Abe ever make his debut?

Ask the Foxes Trust. They are the ones that ask the questions that all City fans want answers to.

Ask the Foxes Trust. They are the ones that ask the questions that all City fans want answers to.

I also want to know how much each and every player is being paid, do the players get parking at the ground for free and a list of ALL the players we intend to try and sign in January, this list needs to get the approval of the fans first.
Also I need to know how much all the FT members earn and how much they owe on mortgages and credit cards

Vitor will be fit when he's in the squad (which will probably be tommorrow)
Zayatte will be signed when the paperwork is finalised (which will be today)
Tunchev will kick another ball when he is deemed fit enough to do so by the experts who are looking after his rehabilitation (supposedly resumes first team training in a week or so)
The Mandy and mystery investor information will be revealed when the FL have approved the takeover paperwork (and that is in the hands of the FL)
We won't be told who may have asked for a transfer 'cos it's none of our feckin' business and it would be rank stupidity of the highest order for the football club to release that information
And Abe will make his debut once his visa is cleared and he is then deemed fit enough to play first team football (in the hands of the Home Office)

There you go

Quite why you think the OS should give us weekly updates on any of the above is beyond me, but that's a different story

I've just seen the Mercury and it states that Zayette signed yesterday and also that Vitor and Weale are fully fit and available for selection - Pity the OS can't be so forthcoming

Abe will make his debut once his visa is cleared and he is then deemed fit enough to play first team football (in the hands of the Home Office)
Do the Home Office have all the hi-tech sports science kit to check Abe's fitness to be in the first team?

I've just seen the Mercury and it states that Zayette signed yesterday and also that Vitor and Weale are fully fit and available for selection - Pity the OS can't be so forthcoming

Yeah - and the OS should be giving our opponents as much notice as possible about the team's line-up for the next game and should be working towards letting them know our tactics and any dead-ball routines that the players have concentrating on during the week. Football can never be a fair game when other teams are left guessing.

Abe may be hit by the immigration cap - I think its only 30,000 being allowed in before April when a new cap will be bought in. As Abe is not an EU national and it could be argued that people in Britain could do his job, and he hasn't played 75% of Japans international games in the last two years - why should we let in another foreigner to take a British job? (ONLY JOKING!!!!!)

words, like violence, break the silence

Abe, Abe, Abe my boy....what are you waiting for now? I'm here all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566