The Talkingballs Inn Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
xsubmariner said:
Today has lived upto it's name bigstyle."sods law day". Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong. So barman give me a big drink, then keep em coming until I have beer goggles to fancy Edna with :icon_conf
dont think there is any alcohol that strong xsub.

Feck me I have notched 200 posts today. Crimbo drinks on me everyone shout em out! I'll have a small sherry.

Amyone up for a crimbo drink people. ill have a large sherry and one of those mince pies edna sent down

lako42 said:
Amyone up for a crimbo drink people. ill have a large sherry and one of those mince pies edna sent down

Yeah go on, I will join you get me, MK and Highland a snowball and make sure there is a brolly in them. I will have a pie as well, love a good old mince !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Yeah go on, I will join you get me, MK and Highland a snowball and make sure there is a brolly in them. I will have a pie as well, love a good old mince !

Hold that Snowball for Mk !! He says its freezing out there and he'd Like a Hot,Stiff one inside him...

highland fox said:
Hold that Snowball for Mk !! He says its freezing out there and he'd Like a Hot,Stiff one inside him...

sorry ive already made them, he'll have to have a hot stiff one with the balls aswell im afraid.

someone put some money in the jukebox, i fancy a bit of driving home for christmas

lako42 said:
sorry ive already made them, he'll have to have a hot stiff one with the balls aswell im afraid

He's just rang to tell Lako to put his Hot,stiff one next to his Ice Cold Balls.....:icon_conf

highland fox said:
He's just rang to tell Lako to put his Hot,stiff one next to his Ice Cold Balls.....:icon_conf

He has just rang me as well, he wants to know if he can nibble on any nuts, or failing that cheesy balls will do.

Hi boys...I'm here...
Did you get my messages loves?

:icon_conf

highland fox said:
You've been a while...Miss Selfridges busy was it ?
Yes it was, but I still managed to get you that top you wanted....I not running errands for you again...

MKFox said:
Yes it was, but I still managed to get you that top you wanted....I not running errands for you again...

Suits you though,you can keep it on until I go home..

thought id pop in for a crimbo drink (yes i am a sad bastard) my balls arent't frozen :)

Is that favourtism Scarby or do you have another freebie? Just been playing poker with me lad, bread and water for the rest of year for me:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566