The Talkingballs Inn Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
a boxind day binge is now in order after another depressing day of footy. i think i mite just record one games commentry and listen to that every week as all the games seem to pretty similar recently. fooking boring

And another please :( fecking crap

Somebody please get me a very large brandy, I dont think I can take much more of this !

I think we'lll be drinking the TB Inn dry over the next few days. Maybe even stay pissed for the Canaries game........

Being a City fan I'm ever the optimist but..........

What is the answer? :102:

xsubmariner said:
I think we'lll be drinking the TB Inn dry over the next few days. Maybe even stay pissed for the Canaries game........

Being a City fan I'm ever the optimist but..........

What is the answer? :102:

Fan power will have the final say

a quick stella im off down the oak for a sports quiz. lovely

The first question will be, 'Who are the only english league team to spend 120years + in the top two divisions of english football, until this season anyway?'

fcukcov said:
The first question will be, 'Who are the only english league team to spend 120years + in the top two divisions of english football, until this season anyway?'

Who would that be then?

We've haven't spent 120 years in the top two divisions because we didn't join the league until 1894.

There are clubs who have been in the top two divisions for longer, but none of them are going to drop out of the top two divisions this season.

webmaster said:
Who would that be then?

We've haven't spent 120 years in the top two divisions because we didn't join the league until 1894.

There are clubs who have been in the top two divisions for longer, but none of them are going to drop out of the top two divisions this season.
sorry sir, mistype almost 112 years.

Last edited:
webmaster said:
But we're not the only English team to have spent that long in the top 2 divisions.
We are the only team from the Midlands though.
okay okay I give up. Someone asked me that in the pub the other night when I was a little the worse for wear so either they said it wrong or I heard it wrong. I apologise.

fcukcov said:
okay okay I give up. Someone asked me that in the pub the other night when I was a little the worse for wear so either they said it wrong or I heard it wrong. I apologise.

God you know nothing fcukcov, i think it's time you left the boards :) you have hardly participated over the last few months :rolleyes:

lako42 said:
God you know nothing fcukcov, i think it's time you left the boards :) you have hardly participated over the last few months :rolleyes:
I know Im stupid. I have my big conical hat with a big fat D on the font on and Im in the corner thinking about what Ive done.

image219504.jpg

Well, with the almost certain madness that is bound to decend on the forum over the next week or so, i thought it time to re-return the Talkingballs Inn.

I dont think i can stomach the 6th installment of what is LCFC churning out managers like no ones business so drink up.

A suggestion, maybe people can raise a toast to something good that has happened to them recently to lighten up the obvious banter that obviously comes with a public house.

I think im going to treat myself to a pint of Mythos, tonights guest lager from greece, cold, crisp and just the ticket.

Welcome to all non regulars who have never frequented this or the old premises before.

CHEERS :beer:

Last edited:
Might try that Guiness Red, just to see for myself.

Toast to something good? hmm.....

To Coventry Citys demise! :beer:

Might try that Guiness Red, just to see for myself.

Toast to something good? hmm.....

To Coventry Citys demise! :beer:

Not tried the stuff myself, sounds like a bit of a gimmick to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566