The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be so bad if they were even slightly amusing.

It isn't so bad, I found it funny and thats all that matters, im enjoying myself greatly whilst masterfully creating my own immature remarks so pipe down led head.

Last edited:
It isn't so bad, I found it funny and thats all that matters, im enjoying myself greatly whilst masterfully creating my own immature remarks so pipe down led head.

Don't start taking your latent homosexuality out on me

it felt like spring yesterday,planning on going walking in the Penines at the weekend so its bound to piss down

it felt like spring yesterday,planning on going walking in the Penines at the weekend so its bound to piss down

theres talk of wintry showers returning next week and temperatures starting to drop from friday onwards with overnight frosts

springtime starts on friday,its the vernal equinox....ive not got a thing to wear for it either

sunny in London, but no Tit Monday yet

Myself & a couple of the lads had exactly that conversation today.
Nice & sunny, but not quite tit Monday...yet. She's close though, so close you can almost smell her and she hasn't showered since last year.

A brilliantly put piece on the subject here

Have to say i was informed it was tit-monday on the monday just gone but I feel this was a false horizon. As Macky has said though I can feel it comin....... tit monday aint far off either.

brits!

Have to say i was informed it was tit-monday on the monday just gone but I feel this was a false horizon. As Macky has said though I can feel it comin....... tit monday aint far off either.

At least 2 weeks off, possibly 3 or 4, don't be fooled.

At least 2 weeks off, possibly 3 or 4, don't be fooled.

True

Tit Monday usually occurs around about mid-April, but with this damned global warming you just never know

Easter is usually a complete washout tit-wise, so I am going for 20th April to be the official date this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69