The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for the thunder storms this evening.......

Get ready for the thunder storms this evening.......

GOOD!

It's too blinkin hot!:icon_sad: Whatever clothes you put on are sticking to you within five minutes. If there was a decent breeze it would be lovely out in the sunshine, but there isn't.

Give me the rain, at least I can do stuff like stupid chores and not feel like I need a shower every 10 minutes.

4.30am I was awake this morning doing chores cos I coudln't sleep properly....good job cos ther'es no way I would've done them when I normally do on a sunday-about 9am, it was sweltering by then!

30.7 in the garden today. Fantastic

GOOD!

It's too blinkin hot!:icon_sad: Whatever clothes you put on are sticking to you within five minutes. If there was a decent breeze it would be lovely out in the sunshine, but there isn't.

Give me the rain, at least I can do stuff like stupid chores and not feel like I need a shower every 10 minutes.

4.30am I was awake this morning doing chores cos I coudln't sleep properly....good job cos ther'es no way I would've done them when I normally do on a sunday-about 9am, it was sweltering by then!

I read the forecast this morning and it reckoned thunder storms this evening, now it doesn't. I'm sure they just chop and change it and then just look out the window.

I read the forecast this morning and it reckoned thunder storms this evening, now it doesn't. I'm sure they just chop and change it and then just look out the window.

Thunderstorms are forecast for England today,its meant to be even hotter here today.:icon_conf

Thunderstorms are forecast for England today,its meant to be even hotter here today.:icon_conf

came home from work, spent half an hour in the scorching heat, our toddler was having fun in the paddling pool when the storm clouds started gathering. About 5 minutes later we heard massive thunder sounds then 5 minutes later the heavens broke.

A great storm.

Thunder is still rumbling half an hour on. Still bloody humid though!

i thought we'd get that an hour or so ago, but the sky's have cleared and a lovely fresh breeze has picked up. great evening

Been the perfect Tennis weather all day, not too sunny and a bit of breeze. I came back from work, wacked my shorts on, got my bag packed all ready to play a good best of 5 set tennis match; then bang flipping pissing it down :mad:

Been the perfect Tennis weather all day, not too sunny and a bit of breeze. I came back from work, wacked my shorts on, got my bag packed all ready to play a good best of 5 set tennis match; then bang flipping pissing it down :mad:

Flippity flip, you wacked in your shorts for nuffink :mad: :mad: :mad:

serves you right for playing a nonces game I have to say.

serves you right for playing a nonces game I have to say.

Rain is God's way of telling people that tennis is a wank game, he even sent Cliff Richard to Wimbledon one year and people still don't get it.
<sigh/> WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! When Harry starts singing at Wimbledon, it's really time to move on to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69