The who we need to "buy" topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

markysochaux

An exciting season is over finally, some loanees will go back hopefully some will stay. We have been linked with such players as Shay given, Nicky maynard, Michael owen, Emile heskey,

So I have no idea who we will sign because I am not sweedish or in charge or Leicester city fc,

But in this thread it would be nice if people posted links in newspapers of possible targets because I have travelled all over talking balls and have not found this type of thing yet. I am sure people would love to know who
sven signs in the summer

Doesn't matter who I think we need to buy, just matters who SGE actually buys.

For mindless speculation, complete with links to the mindless newspaper sites fuelling it, please the Random rumours thread.

Doesn't matter who I think we need to buy, just matters who SGE actually buys.

Yep I pretty much said that in the post thing, but this topic will hopefully have people posting links of possible targets and then people can argue about things or debate nicely

For mindless speculation, complete with links to the mindless newspaper sites fuelling it, please the Random rumours thread.

Beg to differ if it comes from sky sports or bbc or even a paper which does not make up s**t. This thread might come in handy for some

An exciting season is over finally, some loanees will go back hopefully some will stay. We have been linked with such players as Shay given, Nicky maynard, Michael owen, Emile heskey,

So I have no idea who we will sign because I am not sweedish or in charge or Leicester city fc,

But in this thread it would be nice if people posted links in newspapers of possible targets because I have travelled all over talking balls and have not found this type of thing yet. I am sure people would love to know who
sven signs in the summer

Perhaps you should do a list of the players we should go after and send it to Sven. Oh hang on.............

Oh Jebus, it wasn't all an alcohol fuelled dream. Buggeration. I'm off to the safe house.

Oh Jebus, it wasn't all an alcohol fuelled dream. Buggeration. I'm off to the safe house.

No one likes people who post like you
Who never contribute to the thread just post utter tribble to people who speak 2 languages. You appear to be racist you never ever post about LCFC enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669