Theo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_theLCFCloon

Oh my god!! ex leicester player wining euro 2004 :? Loved it when motty said Theo won 2 league cup titles with leicester :D we always get a mention

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
Oh my god!! ex leicester player wining euro 2004 :? Loved it when motty said Theo won 2 league cup titles with leicester :D we always get a mention
Yes, I loved it too, couldn't be more pleased for Theo, BTW Motty said Theo played in 2 League Cup Final's, not won, he wasn't with us in 97.

Vulpes said:
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
Yes, I loved it too, couldn't be more pleased for Theo, BTW Motty said Theo played in 2 League Cup Final's, not won, he wasn't with us in 97.

can u remember that goal against manutd in the 6-2 defeat. has any one goat a goal clip or anything of that i haven't and i would like to see it again, cheers

CHUFFED TO BITS. THEO, THE ALL CONQUERING HERO. THE GOOD OLD DAYS... Oh yeah and Nikos on his shoulder!!!

MON RULES.... BLUE ARMY FOREVER

THEO! THEO! THEO!

What an amazing torny him and his Greek chums had! Bring back the Greek legend!! :D

Felt for Theo...

Always liked him when he was with us and thought he could have played a bigger part..

Well done to him and his team, about time the underdogs won something worth winning..

The whole time in this tournament I've been thinking how much I wish we still had him. He was brilliant in Euro 2004, possibly the best player.

When I watched him I was thinking he's just what we actually need now. He's a ball winning midfielder, great leadership, and he gets everywhere. Go on Micky make a bid. :wink:

mmmmmm where would you want to live athens or leicester let me see :roll: :roll:

Theo was actually officially named as player of the tournament earlier today (thought it possibly should have been Dellas though)

Congratulations to Theo. :P :P :wink:

Think it was either 99/00 or 00/01 season. I was sitting in SK1, that made it 1-1, so we all went ****ing mental. Then we lost. 6-2. Bastards. :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00