There's trouble at Filbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

I think there is something seriously wrong behind the scenes at Filbo. The silence is deafening from Timbo Davies, Bassett has gone to ground and Cork is probably now torturing each player in turn. No one can be happy at the long run of failure and we are again living up to our media reputation as lowly Leicester, boring yoy yo team, erratic and unpredictable. The clown team that's always in some sort of trouble. Broken jaws, boozing, wenching, bankruptcy, misfit players, last hope players and a team that gives up!
The strutting bravado of Mad Mickey gets us nowhere particularly comments about it's ok on the training ground and not gelling together yet.
These guys are supposed to be professional football players who play footy every bloody day of the week, unlike the local pub team on Sunday.
They are paid to get on and try to win which is the point of the game I thought. Tiatto however displays the characteristics of all Australian sportsmen, they love to play and they play to win. They give everything they've got. I don't think we have a happy ship I reckon most of the players are fed up with the poor motivation, inane tactics and stupid substitutions, and would like Mad Mickey out!

I agree with some of your sentiments, at the end of last season most city fans were not only unhappy at being relegated but distraugt at the loss of so many key players. Then came the new signings and on paper, the team looked strong enough to do the business in this division. We looked to have premiership experience coupled with youth and a good squad in depth. The problem is as you rightly point out that "good side on paper" needs to gel and work as a team in training and more importantly on matchdays. I know MA has previously competed quite well in the transfer market with most of his acquisitions settling in well however, I personally believe the loss of Muzzy, Thatcher, Ferdy, Dickov are proving very difficult to replace. Last seasons team would have blown away the likes of Brighton, Watford, Millwall and West Ham. This is the real test for MA as a manager whether or not he can settle the side, regain the fans confidence and begin to climb the table. I think he can but would not bet on it at the moment.

It's only boring being a Leicester fan when you have to watch them.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
I'm sure the players do not want Micky sacked. They seem to have great respect for him. Rightly so.

I'm sure you're right there. There's Walker, Tiatto, Heath, Keown, Nalis, maybe Connolly plus one or two who might prove initial impressions wrong but otherwise who would want them. Certainly I cannot believe there would be nanyone else like MA to put em in such good seats on the gravy train.

highland fox said:
It's only boring being a Leicester fan when you have to watch them.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570