They're talking about us

Sorry, hang on, 'The Starman' Am I supposed to know that one? I can only think of Bowie's 'Starman' but I don't recall THE f-word in it. Perhaps Youri's daughter likes to improvise. Still, if he signs an extension she can sing whatever she damn well likes as far as I'm concerned. Praps he could he teach her 'Spurs are shit'

Sorry, hang on, 'The Starman' Am I supposed to know that one? I can only think of Bowie's 'Starman' but I don't recall THE f-word in it. Perhaps Youri's daughter likes to improvise. Still, if he signs an extension she can sing whatever she damn well likes as far as I'm concerned. Praps he could he teach her 'Spurs are shit'
The rival talk here the other day made me think - surely at the moment our biggest rivals are Spurs? Ever since 2015/16 and their arrogance chasing us before finishing 3rd I've had a special hatred for them. Of course in day to day life you're more likely to meet a tree or sheepshagger but it's not much of a rivalry when they're hovering just above league one!

Crikey, just realised that I can't really remember any songs. Not that I was much of a contributor these days.

I think it the YT version of Starman goes something like . . .

"There's a starman, he plays in blue and white, his name is Youri Tielemans and he's ****ing dynamite".

This might surprise you but I've never heard that chant. For any player, with any club, ever.

Or maybe I have? It's been near 15 years (jeez, is it really that long?)

This might surprise you but I've never heard that chant. For any player, with any club, ever.

Or maybe I have? It's been near 15 years (jeez, is it really that long?)

Not down with the kids. Bowie is all the rage nowadays.

The question is, who is going to be remembered as the better player, Youri or Riyad?

The question is, who is going to be remembered as the better player, Youri or Riyad?

Youri is a better player imo.

Mahrez is a flair player but in terms of dictating football matches then Youri is the ****ing man.

I think we have a good chance of keeping Youri because he can genuinely look around him and feel as though he is surrounded by players of equal quality. When we had Riyad, he was the stand out player for us. He must have known he was a different level to the rest of the squad.

I think we have a good chance of keeping Youri because he can genuinely look around him and feel as though he is surrounded by players of equal quality. When we had Riyad, he was the stand out player for us. He must have known he was a different level to the rest of the squad.

What the **** ?

You mean Kante, the best defensive midfielder in the world in our Championship year. Or Vardy, scoring in game after game after game ? Or maybe Schmeichel, who in that season was close to the best in the league. Or the combination of Hugh and Morgan, possibly the best centre half pairing for that season.

If Man City came in for Youri we wouldn’t see him for dust

What the **** ?

You mean Kante, the best defensive midfielder in the world in our Championship year. Or Vardy, scoring in game after game after game ? Or maybe Schmeichel, who in that season was close to the best in the league. Or the combination of Hugh and Morgan, possibly the best centre half pairing for that season.

You. Miserable. ****.

What the **** ?

No you've read me wrong. I am talking about his final season with us. Kante had gone. Also, yes I accept Vardy and Schmeichel are outstanding players but technically for me Mahrez is something else

New contract for Youri would almost be our best business this summer depending on who we bring in. The chances of them being better than Youri though are very slim so it really would be a massive signing for us.

Got a bit of a man crush for him too tbh as he's so good and it's great to see someone so happy when playing.

Starting to give Shinji a run for his money on the 'look at his face!' when he scores!

Riyad was better than Youri currently is.
Don’t agree, Mahrez drifted in games, Youri bosses entire games.

Mahrez is a wonderful player and perhaps shouldn’t be compared to Tielemans but I believe Youri is the more complete player.

Imagine Youri playing alongside Riyad with Wilf tidying up behind. Ooh ya beauty!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854