They're talking about us

God saves us from idiots. Soon he'll be telling us that Charlie is a euphemism for some illegal substance or other!

So according to Sam we'll finish 2nd. Who wouldn't have taken that before the season. But it will be agonizingly close to 1st...... IF Sam is to be trusted, that is.

I'm excited just looking at it. If we remain in the race until the last, say, 5 games of the season...it'll be a sport experience unlike anything we could imagine.

I'm excited just looking at it. If we remain in the race until the last, say, 5 games of the season...it'll be a sport experience unlike anything we could imagine.

If that happens I'll have even more gray hairs come the middle of May.

haha. That is a brilliant read. I hope we properly smack the taste out of their mouths on Saturday.

hoofball ****s apparently.

I stopped reading it when I saw someone say that they'd rather we win it than themselves. Fools.

This "hoofball" crap really pisses me off. When someone like Silva hits a 40 yard ball into the space that Aguero is running into it's a great pass, when Drinkwater or Mahrez do it it's "route one." All those goals that Vardy has scored from balls delivered from the City half aren't just accidents, he runs into dangerous areas and the passes he gets are just that, quality passes, normally just in front of him where he can quickly get the ball under control, that takes more than a little skill to achieve.

Watch the goal on Tuesday again, when Mahrez gets the ball out on the touchline and then cuts inside you can just see Vardy start to make his run. He knows exactly where he wants the pass played to and then Mahrez puts it right there, no "hoofball" about that.

Title decider already? pfft.. Arsene Wenger would probably have a word to say on that. Lose and we're still joint top on points. 14 games is still a long way to go. Even if we win, 6 points can be overturned so easily this early in the season. We are doing things the right way at the minute on a game by game basis. I don't see why we can't beat these ****ers but no doubt the press will overreact like mad if we do.

This "hoofball" crap really pisses me off. When someone like Silva hits a 40 yard ball into the space that Aguero is running into it's a great pass, when Drinkwater or Mahrez do it it's "route one."
Doesn't bother me one bit because while everyone continues to underestimate us we keep plodding on taking their points. Let the wankers bitch about their pure form of football versus our inferior Wimbledon style. ****'em.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663