They're talking about us

This video really showcases how talented a footballer Winks is. His comfort on either foot, his calmness in the press, his eye for a pass and even his ability to beat players.

What a player this man is. I was wrong about him, I’ll be the first to admit.

This video really showcases how talented a footballer Winks is. His comfort on either foot, his calmness in the press, his eye for a pass and even his ability to beat players.

That turn he so often does when he’s facing his own goal is filth.

His understanding of where players are (both Leicester and opposing players) before he receives the ball, is quality. You can see him looking around as he's waiting for the ball and it puts him a step ahead of what's about to happen. I know it's only in the Championship and he'd get less time in the Premier League, but it's still great to watch.

There was a bloke arrested the other week for having a union flag so I've heard. He was just going about his day shouting racist stuff and got arrested. Unbelievable, Nige.
He just wants to watch Christmas adverts with white people in, is it too much to ask?

Haha. Dong.

Fosseway is usually a good read, but that is full of hideously entitled claptrap

The one good bit is this:

“Perhaps the healthiest approach is to simply sit back and enjoy the points as they rain down upon us. To enjoy the season for enjoyment’s sake”

Fosseway is usually a good read, but that is full of hideously entitled claptrap

The one good bit is this:

“Perhaps the healthiest approach is to simply sit back and enjoy the points as they rain down upon us. To enjoy the season for enjoyment’s sake”
I agree.

It’s someone’s opinion.

Sounds like you think it’s good when it matches your opinion, but when it doesn’t it’s “claptrap”.

It’s someone’s opinion.

Sounds like you think it’s good when it matches your opinion, but when it doesn’t it’s “claptrap”.
I'm sure someone has the opinion the GB News is a great source of factual information.

That would be claptrap.

The public in general don't seem to realise that this country has been turned into a Russian-esque state in terms of only a particular narrative being acceptable.

The Tories are systematically destroying freedom to express an opinion in public.
This is the sort of shit I was talking about, not the right to be a racist ****.

Welcome to the Conservative Autocratic Kingdom

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664