They're talking about us

Barton has been an absolute revelation on FiveLive, finally someone who actually has an understanding of what he is talking about.

Never thought I would actually like him

Feckin hate listening to Danny Mills, you know when someone chats a load of shit but manages to get it to sound like it's the right point of view to have.

Barton has been an absolute revelation on FiveLive, finally someone who actually has an understanding of what he is talking about.

Never thought I would actually like him

Have to agree. He's really grown on me as a pundit who's actually put some thought behind his opinions. He's been consistently behind our team for some time now. Remember seeing him on some French TV chat show with a very shy Mahrez being interviewed, a couple of months ago, he was being very attentive (...pity I don't speak a word of French really!). He's certainly not in that Chris Sutton / Danny Mills... 'it'll never change' category of lazy old boys & has-beens that seem to expect a cushy retirement job in the media!

And remember he was in the QPR side we sent down last season, so if anyone should have an axe to grind...!

Regardless of how the season ends now there will be plenty of self-proclaimed experts with egg on their faces at the end of this season. You'll know the ones by their "it'll be back to normal next season" rhetoric. At least (self-proclaimed foxes legend!) Savage has had the humility to publicly admit his errors and put both of his faces behind our title challenge... even if he does come across as Co-co the clown most of the time!

Seems to me the 'real' football people and fans 'get' what's happening at Leicester... even is they don't support us. Barton included.

The Leicester are shit/bubble is about to burst/Spurs-Arsenal-Man City will win/Leicester can't possibly win approach has served us well all season - similarly Don Claudio's constant playing down of our chances. Long may it continue as we just breeze on and win the feckin' thing

Why people are getting upset about it is a mystery to me. I don't want the whole footballing world to think we can win it, or even want us to win. They can all feck off.

This is our moment and I don't want to share it with anyone.

The Leicester are shit/bubble is about to burst/Spurs-Arsenal-Man City will win/Leicester can't possibly win approach has served us well all season - similarly Don Claudio's constant playing down of our chances. Long may it continue as we just breeze on and win the feckin' thing

Why people are getting upset about it is a mystery to me. I don't want the whole footballing world to think we can win it, or even want us to win. They can all feck off.

Not even Alex?

And that goes for some of the local population.

The same fecktards who were sniggering a few years ago as I trudged off to the next League One match against some shit house team or other.

All got their Leicester scarves and hats on now, haven't they. They can feck off as well

Not even Alex?
Not even Nwets?

Ironic really when you think about it ....that it was a Peason sausage that gave Ranieri the opportunity to come to the club in the first place! :rolleyes:

Feckin hate listening to Danny Mills, you know when someone chats a load of shit but manages to get it to sound like it's the right point of view to have.
It's the same mindset that people like Lawrenson have, they just can't see beyond the name. And the same goes for the FA Commission.

It's the same mindset that people like Lawrenson have, they just can't see beyond the name. And the same goes for the FA Commission.

Who the **** would have given two shits about Man City a decade or so ago? Success and money changes things. IMO Leicester City has potential to be a big club.. **** Gary Mills. He was shit anyway.

EDIT - Just to add he's a hypocritical ****. Comes across like the smaller clubs don't deserve a chance and yet bitches when Joey Barton moans about him having got a coaching job ahead of more qualified people.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663