They're talking about us

I used to interview myself in the toilet when I was playing FM.

I wonder what embarrassing things other forum members have got up to in the toilet? This could last all summer.

I made a full on training top with club badge and initials when managing Cisco Roma (most epic save in my life)

Possibly did the interview thing as well, cool as ****.

If you don't do the interviewing of yourself then you're just clicking and staring. No fun that.

I used to interview myself in the toilet when I was playing FM.

I wonder what embarrassing things other forum members have got up to in the toilet? This could last all summer.

Banned from a Chinese restaurant in Brum for using the disabled toilet for purposes not envisaged in the original design.
Those grab rails were bloody useful though & more or less perfectly positioned.

This season has been like watching Ranieri play FM. Unbelievable results, goal scoring records, dramatic second half revivals. Have I been sucked into my computer?

Besides the reporter there's some real other fan's with huge chips on their shoulders. Such as....
Excellent article Adrian. Thank you for having the guts to say what I've been thinking for months. I wrote a comment yesterday saying similar about vardy(not sure if it was printed). I was sick of everyone telling me I should want Leicester to win, why should I? If you said anything negative about them you were basically verbally abused.I'm sick of everyone talking about them like they invented football, I was watching one match not involving lcfc and the commentators are saying oh these teams are trying to play like Leicester, Leicester this, Leicester that. I watched them a few times and they don't even play that good and they're dirty. Oh and their fans not one bit humble, singing "are you watching liverpool"? Yes we're watching, and we will be watching next season when you crumble and fall

When were we singing ' are you watching Liverpool'

Gianluigi Buffon tweeted this... :)

A day of special signatures. Mine with Juve until 2018 and then those of #Leicester. Thanks Mister #Ranieri!
CiMNgcMWsAA974X.jpg

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00
9Luton Town00