They're waiting for Megson to be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I reckon that the reason the Leicester board are saying that they are not going to rush it is because they're waiting for Gary Megson to be sacked so they can appoint him.

I hope most people agree with me when I say that he would be awful for various reasons I won't go into.

It's almost certain that his WBA days are numbered...

I had the same thought yesterday - although dont garee it would be bad news - would definatley shore up our leaky defence

I don't think he would necesarily be a big step in the right direction; from what i hear he lost the dressing room at the Hawthorns, remind us of anyone? Also, he's made some suspect buys, Marshall from us, Scimeca... :wink:

To me he's very much like Micky and I think we need someone different. Besides he might be able to get us promotion, but then what would we do? He's no better in the Premiership than Adams was.

Compared to some of the names I've heard mentioned, he is a bit of a shining light :p

But he does seem to have a few Micky type qualities, having said that I wouldn't be too disappointed with us getting him. Simply because it would mean that Bassett, Wilko etc. wouldn't have the job :shock:

Er, :? no thank you. :?

East Anglia Fox said:
I reckon that the reason the Leicester board are saying that they are not going to rush it is because they're waiting for Gary Megson to be sacked so they can appoint him.

I hope most people agree with me when I say that he would be awful for various reasons I won't go into.

2 + 2 = 5!

Certainly not the reason on timescales, the board are studying carefully and now beginning to talk to candidates.

Cobbo said:
Compared to some of the names I've heard mentioned, he is a bit of a shining light :p

But he does seem to have a few Micky type qualities, having said that I wouldn't be too disappointed with us getting him. Simply because it would mean that Bassett, Wilko etc. wouldn't have the job :shock:

Megson, MA, Wilkinson, Bassett --- what do they have in common? Dour, dour dour. They're like November weather and about as refreshing as a Tony Blair speech on Iraq.

I didn't want MA out for more of the same. Look at Saturday v Stoke. Half an hour of the most sustained attacking imaginable until the goal. Then it was just like someone switched the tap off and it all went negative again.

There's so many negatives around City's football this season they should all be working for Kodak.

We need a breath of fresh air at City more surely than a drowning man, either that, or a bloody good psychologist.

It's not that these City players can't play. We've seen that against Ipswich, Stoke, Sheffield United. It's just that, for some reason, they seem scared of winning. Scared of going for the throat and continuing to go for the throat.

Take em parachuting I say. They'll have a different philosophy when they come back.

Foxes_Trust said:
East Anglia Fox said:

2 + 2 = 5!

Certainly not the reason on timescales, the board are studying carefully and now beginning to talk to candidates.

Good track that.

Also, Megson? You must be joking surely, why would anyone in their right minds want Megson????

Joe_Fox said:
Foxes_Trust said:
East Anglia Fox said:

2 + 2 = 5!

Good track that.

Also, Megson? You must be joking surely, why would anyone in their right minds want Megson????

He looks like a big ginger puppet.

Waiting for Berti to get the bullet up here if you ask me,he'd be OK but don't mention the war.

Reckon there is more chance of Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush caught in a gang bang at a cheap motel with Conduleeza Rice and some cocaine than Megson being the new manager.

Foxes_Trust said:
East Anglia Fox said:

2 + 2 = 5!

I just hope that the talks don't spin out till Bassett gets a win - bound to happen sooner or later - I dread to think how many seasons a win would be worth - as 3 points out of nine (icluding 2 home games) which is a points rate that would just about see us relegated - apparantly justifies him asking to be given the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669