Thierry Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed out loud when I saw this, actually thought someone was joking around. Then I read Jeff's post.

I can at least say that Thierry has been linked with my beloved club, thats enough for me.
Sod that, why hasn't your mate replied to my message?

I'v Already heard several comments along the lines of 'your not as big as you think you are!' Every time we're turned down just enthasises the point.

Yakubu is a great signing, but not unrealistic considering Moyes admitted there had been no offers, we were not competing with premiership teams. However the likes of Beckham and Henry will attract interest from top flight teams around the world.

I'v Already heard several comments along the lines of 'your not as big as you think you are!' Every time we're turned down just enthasises the point.

Yakubu is a great signing, but not unrealistic considering Moyes admitted there had been no offers, we were not competing with premiership teams. However the likes of Beckham and Henry will attract interest from top flight teams around the world.

The Yak said he did.

Don't care what others say to be honest.

Last edited:
One very slight draw back with this one.

I can see why we would want to sign Henry, but I'm struggling to think of a reason why he would need the cash to spend his break from the MLS playing in the championship.

Well it's a higher level than the MLS and not too high a level such as the Premier League or La Liga which he probably realises he's no longer good enough for, hence his idea of cashing in now by playing in America rather than keeping the bench warm somewhere in Europe.

I can see why we would want to sign Henry, but I'm struggling to think of a reason why he would need the cash to spend his break from the MLS playing in the championship.

He could just like playing football?

Just playing devils advocate, don't think he will sign.

Given and Henry in the same team would be interesting...

This is absurd. Are we seriously talking about Thierry Henry, once the best striker in the Premier League?

Never, ever underestimate the voracious greed of the modern day footballer, nor the bloated ego of a cheating handballing cheese-eating surrender-monkey twat keen for just another little bit of fanatical hero worship from fans and media alike

Nailed on done deal.......

We are being linked with everyone and his dad nowadays... what next, Dixie Dean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669