Things are looking rosy

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster go***ds

It appears we are close to replicating the type of form city had towards the end of last season, who do we have during the christmas period? I feel if we can carry on this momentum and have a good crimbo period we could really be in with a shout!
There will be about six or seven teams in contention for automatic promo slots this season, I think it will be tight this year, I can see cardiff slipping up soon as well. Does any one think I am getting carried away at the moment?
we are only seven adrift from second, a good run up to and through crimbo is essential oh and keeping free from injuries would be nice, come on city!:038: :038: :038: :038:

We certainly seem harder to beat :biggrin:

If we continue to pick up points who knows where we may end up.

I think the thing to rmember is we still have the likes of wolves, west brom, birmingham etc to play at home and they all come after xmas. It will be difficult to keep the momentum up but hopefully the wolves game wont matter as the play off place will be secure.;)

I think the thing to rmember is we still have the likes of wolves, west brom, birmingham etc to play at home and they all come after xmas. It will be difficult to keep the momentum up but hopefully the wolves game wont matter as the play off place will be secure.;)

I think Preston and Plymouth will be a good test of how far we have come

I cannot believe we could even think Plymouth are a test to see how far we have come TBH....

I think Birmingham are contenders this year the rest of us are in the mix we just need to remain hard to beat, the results will come after that RK has done a cracking job I also think he will cut the mustard when he has money available, I wonder how many of levins buys were down to him?

RK has done a cracking job I also think he will cut the mustard when he has money available, I wonder how many of levins buys were down to him?

Reading the interview with Hume in last night's programme, you've got to reckon he was one.

Hard to beat is indded the key - and only 4 teams have lost less games so far.

The other factor is injuries and suspensions - we have one of the smallest squads.

Hard to beat is indded the key - and only 4 teams have lost less games so far.

The other factor is injuries and suspensions - we have one of the smallest squads.

think that is showing when we are fielding injured players

Reading the interview with Hume in last night's programme, you've got to reckon he was one.

Levein had been watching Hume for a number of years and wanted to sign him whilst Hearts manager, but never had the finances available.

I think Birmingham are contenders this year the rest of us are in the mix we just need to remain hard to beat, the results will come after that RK has done a cracking job I also think he will cut the mustard when he has money available, I wonder how many of levins buys were down to him?

Rk's signings so far have hardly set the ground ablaze though.MacCauley maybe but the rest :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669