Things That Make You Go "Hmmm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is none. There is a very nasty undercurrent of Orangemen support at the heart of the ''Baby Squad'',

I think you give them too much credit Hazzman I doubt whether they know there Orangemen from Beenie Man.

The reason I ask is whilst me and BG were walking to the ground on Saturday, some pleasant young Leicester City fans were singing some very "heartfelt" songs about the IRA and killing people.
pro or anti?

pro or anti?
Apparently they weren't going to surrender to them :102:

This prompted me to do some heavy research as I genuinely didn't know that our football club was at war with the IRA. Couldn't find a bloody dickie bird in Melton Library so I raised the question on here.

Last edited:

This prompted me to do some heavy research as I genuinely didn't know that our football club was at war with the IRA. Couldn't find a bloody dickie bird in Melton Library so I raised the question on here.

They probably also 'support' England and throw seats at Irish Fans.

Someone ought to tell them, the war is over. ;)

What's cricket got to do with it?:102:

There is none. There is a very nasty undercurrent of Orangemen support at the heart of the ''Baby Squad'', I was informed this season on the pre-season trip to Scotland, they were there to make alliance with Rangers fans.

Some disgusting I encounted on the way to the PSF against Pompey. I didn't think I was appropriate to mention on here because this is a forum for LCFC and it's fans. I suspect I came across the same set as you Melts and these idiots were singing some stuff about the IRA and began to racially abused 3 young asian lads.

I didn't mention because it had completely nothing to do with LCFC but it was ****ing disgusting.

****ing hell Hazza, thats really hard work reading that, you been sniffing brasso again?

but like Macky said it was a catchy tune

I "know" several lcfc fans that are also rangers "fans" and follow them around europe and they have also attended many marches in both ireland and scotland. I doubt if they were the ones Melton saw as they tend to keep it low profile around lcfc but take it abroad with them etc.

Threads about what your Seat is like and what you like and dislike about it....
''Your Slippers..Are they Comfy or Not''

Last edited:
Very comfy.
Converse slippers I have, bought them on Sept 11 2001, they're my 911 slippers.
Can't believe how long they've lasted.

Aye but your the type of man who wouldn't skimp on Slippers Macky.Money is no object to you,its all about comfort with you.I wouldn't find Izal Medicated in your Khazi I know that for sure.

Aye but your the type of man who wouldn't skimp on Slippers Macky.Money is no object to you,its all about comfort with you.I wouldn't find Izal Medicated in your Khazi I know that for sure.

He signed for Charlton HF

Do keep up :icon_roll

I "know" several lcfc fans that are also rangers "fans" and follow them around europe and they have also attended many marches in both ireland and scotland. I doubt if they were the ones Melton saw as they tend to keep it low profile around lcfc but take it abroad with them etc.

But FC it's where it all stems from.

You can tell a lot about a man by the type of slippers he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669