Things that make you laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
After the game last Sunday, I saw Boc walking to the station near Morrisons petrol station. I wound my window down and yelled hello whilst I was waiting at the traffic lights.

Then a poor unsuspecting bloke came up to him and asked him the way to the train station of all places. Bocs face lit up!

The bloke had to break into a jog to fend Boc off......:081::081::081::081:

After the game last Sunday, I saw Boc walking to the station near Morrisons petrol station. I wound my window down and yelled hello whilst I was waiting at the traffic lights.

Then a poor unsuspecting bloke came up to him and asked him the way to the train station of all places. Bocs face lit up!

The bloke had to break into a jog to fend Boc off......:081::081::081::081:

Not quite the whole story.

The bloke was a Middlesbrough fan who had been kicked off one of the supporters' coaches because he was absolutely pissed. I first saw him as I passed the Counting House; he had broken glass in each hand and was bleeding from lacerations to both hands and one wrist and arm.

He approached me and asked me the way to the station; he clearly had no ticket because he had come on the coach and he told me he had no money. He said that he had been set on by a bunch of Leicester fans.

His phone was ringing pretty constantly which caused him to be inordinately upset; he answered each time by yelling **** OFF.

I told him I was going to the station and he was welcome to follow me. He was so drunk though that he soon was some way behind me. I was pleased about that because I wouldn't like to have felt in any way responsible for his antics in crossing the Welford Road at the back of the Tigers ground.

He was well behind me as I skirted the park but started to catch up on the rise up towards the crossing of New Walk. As I was going down from New Walk towards the station, I was aware that he had got into some kind of altercation with a group of people who did not appear to be football fans and as I crossed the road towards the station, there were a couple of officers of the law who appeared to be going up to meet him.

Last edited:
Not quite the whole story.

The bloke was a Middlesbrough fan who had been kicked off one of the supporters' coaches because he was absolutely pissed. I first saw him as I passed the Counting House; he had broken glass in each hand and was bleeding from lacerations to both hands and one wrist and arm.

He approached me and asked me the way to the station; he clearly had no ticket because he had come on the coach and he told me he had no money. He said that he had been set on by a bunch of Leicester fans.

His phone was ringing pretty constantly which caused him to be inordinately upset; he answered each time by yelling **** OFF.

I told him I was going to the station and he was welcome to follow me. He was so drunk though that he soon was some way behind me. I was pleased about that because I wouldn't like to have felt in any way responsible for his antics in crossing the Welford Road at the back of the Tigers ground.

He was well behind me as I skirted the park but started to catch up on the rise up towards the crossing of New Walk. As I was going down from New Walk towards the station, I was aware that he had got into some kind of altercation with a group of people who did not appear to be football fans and as I crossed the road towards the station, there were a couple of officers of the law who appeared to be going up to meet him.

he sounds lovely :icon_bigg

he sounds lovely :icon_bigg

I still wonder how he got home. He had nothing with him; no wallet; no money; just in his shirt sleeves.

I still wonder how he got home. He had nothing with him; no wallet; no money; just in his shirt sleeves.

Hopefully the police sorted him out...I still dont understand why people feel the need to get themselves into that kind of state for a football match.

Hopefully the police sorted him out...I still dont understand why people feel the need to get themselves into that kind of state for a football match.

I wasn't even sure that he had been to the match. I think it's highly likely that he got himself settled into a pub before the match and then forgot what he came to Leicester for in the first place.

I'm always like that for football matches :icon_conf

Also tends to be the case when there is no football either

Cate Fox said:
For anyone who cares, this should explain all my previous comments about alcohol consumption.

I'm always like that for football matches :icon_conf

Also tends to be the case when there is no football either

what, covered in blood and screaming "**** off" down the phone at people ?? :icon_conf

On Barnet, they had a pitch invasion on Saturday. The average age was about 14. There was one lad who was so happy he was on the pitch. He slid in a sliding tackle position across the turf....only to take a fully-grown bloke was running on with his kids.

Beautiful.

I just drank a Capri-Sun for the first time in years, it didn't quite make me laugh but its cheered me up no end.

When people have just cooked sweet corn and angus beef sausages and then get ready for Eastenders.

What a bender :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47