Things that make you laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who paste this into their Facebook Status :icon_lol:

POLICE ARE GOIN AROUND PUBS & CLUBS SAYING WE CAN'T WEAR OUR ENGLAND SHIRTS FOR THE FOOTIE AND WE GOTTA TAKE OUR FLAGS DOWN AS IT IS UPSETTING THE PEOPLE THAT DONT COME FROM HERE!! NOW I'M NOT RACIST, BUT THIS IT TAKING THE PISS!! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE NEED TO MAKE A STAND IF YOU/THEY DON'T LIKE IT, GO AWAY!! WOULD YOU REMOVE YOUR TURBIN & BURKHA CAUSE IT UPSETS ME? IF YOU AGREE POST THIS AS YOUR STATUS B PROUD

Feckin Morons :icon_lol::icon_lol:

POLICE ARE GOIN AROUND PUBS & CLUBS SAYING WE CAN'T WEAR OUR ENGLAND SHIRTS FOR THE FOOTIE AND WE GOTTA TAKE OUR FLAGS DOWN AS IT IS UPSETTING THE PEOPLE THAT DONT COME FROM HERE!! NOW I'M NOT RACIST, BUT THIS IT TAKING THE PISS!! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE NEED TO MAKE A STAND IF YOU/THEY DON'T LIKE IT, GO AWAY!! WOULD YOU REMOVE YOUR TURBIN & BURKHA CAUSE IT UPSETS ME? IF YOU AGREE POST THIS AS YOUR STATUS B PROUD

I love that phrase :icon_lol:

I love that phrase :icon_lol:

It's much better when it's followed by "I've even got [asian/black/gay/other section of society being insulted] friends"

Actually, it's bad enough without the "even", but adding that gives it an even better level of twattishness

Last edited:
beighton155 said:
It's much better when it's followed by "I've even got [asian/black/gay/other section of society being insulted] friends"

Actually, it's bad enough without the "even", but adding that gives it an even better level of twattishness
Given that the phrase 'I'm not racist but' invariably precedes a profoundly racist sentiment, you'd think people would catch on and stop using it to try and hide their odious views. It's akin to flying a flag saying 'I definitely am a racist and I'm about to say something that proves it'.

In an argument I once had with a fat fascist I was amazed at the twattishness when he said "now I'm not a racist, I listen to 2pac and he's a nigger..." needless to say his point that followed was racist

In an argument I once had with a fat fascist I was amazed at the twattishness when he said "now I'm not a racist, I listen to 2pac and he's a nigger..." needless to say his point that followed was racist

anyone who prefaces something with "i'm not being X, but" is undoubtably about to be X

Or, "I don't want/mean to offend you but...". If you didn't want to offend, you wouldn't say something offensive.

i don't mean to agree with you, but you're right

;)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=104272772951876&v=wall

funny as ****, how many have missed the point??

Given that the phrase 'I'm not racist but' invariably precedes a profoundly racist sentiment, you'd think people would catch on and stop using it to try and hide their odious views. It's akin to flying a flag saying 'I definitely am a racist and I'm about to say something that proves it'.

they're morons hence they won't have the cerebral capacity to stop the idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47