Things to do with a Douglas, Maybury & de Vries

Status
Not open for further replies.

consty

Bit quiet on the boards so for a bit of light relief, seeings we can't get rid of our rubbish I've picked out the 3 worst (ok should be 4 with Hammond in but 3 reads better on the title)... it's your task to think of creative things to do with them. They need to keep busy whilst we are paying their wages.

1. Send them out to work at Pukka Pies for work experience
2. Send them to work at a Pub or a Bookies - as that's where a lot of wasters spend their time
3. Send them to the recycling depot - to join the other rubbish

I say we keep them training, play them in the reserves, keep them fit and hope to find a buyer or loan deal within the transfer and loan windows

Bit quiet on the boards so for a bit of light relief, seeings we can't get rid of our rubbish I've picked out the 3 worst (ok should be 4 with Hammond in but 3 reads better on the title)... it's your task to think of creative things to do with them. They need to keep busy whilst we are paying their wages.

1. Send them out to work at Pukka Pies for work experience
2. Send them to work at a Pub or a Bookies - as that's where a lot of wasters spend their time
3. Send them to the recycling depot - to join the other rubbish

2. Jessel will probably object to that
3. Surely if it is being recycled it isn't rubbish?

turn them into dog food.

Shooting practice.

Either for our strikers, or the armed police... not bothered which.

Douglas should campaign against the reintroduction of crucifixion (he's not very good with crosses)

Maybury should work for a charity, as he's good at giving things away.

And De Vries could indeed work for the pie firm, my thoughts are Fleur de Leys, as they can constuct an imaginative and deftly worded ad campaign around the 'Fleur De Vries' rib tickler.

To tarnish the police force with the inaccuracy of Elvis Hammond and the rest is simply a step too far.

Difference is Elvis will never have the opportunity to shoot at a brazilian.

3 more
1) go on 'big brother' - that's where everyone with no talent makes a bee-line for
2) send them to Coventry FC - to annoy the unwelcome poster we have
3) miniturise them and send them up Craig Leveins bum. Better still, don't miniturise them and send them up there anyway

whats this about an unwelcome poster from cov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669