thirsty work

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

first game of the season red hot day 30,000 people half time in the east stand and no beer :roll: just exactly how much money did we lose out on there?????? never mind we have plenty to waste.Then after the game off to the 1884 bar :roll: last weekend at the tournament seven bar staff and five punters this week you guessed it 300 punters and two bar staff at least a hundred walked out !!! how much money did we lose out there? if i performed in my job like that i would be sacked i dont know who runs this show but you couldnt make it up :roll: :roll: :roll: :(

Your lucky; half time. They had run out of Cheese & Onion pasties half an hour before kick off! :cry:

lazzer said:
first game of the season red hot day 30,000 people half time in the east stand and no beer :roll: just exactly how much money did we lose out on there?????? never mind we have plenty to waste.Then after the game off to the 1884 bar :roll: last weekend at the tournament seven bar staff and five punters this week you guessed it 300 punters and two bar staff at least a hundred walked out !!! how much money did we lose out there? if i performed in my job like that i would be sacked i dont know who runs this show but you couldnt make it up :roll: :roll: :roll: :(

lol. :lol: :lol: Be honest though, you just knew that was how it was going to be before you got there. :roll: :wink:

ive seen more planning from a bunch of chavs drinking white lightening outside the local off licence :roll:

The beer was a big problem. But the club would have had a much serious problem if someone had fainted cause of the heat cause at half time i went to get a drink and it looked as though they had run out of water, bottles of pop and everything really. This was also in East stand.

Claymore said:
Your lucky; half time. They had run out of Cheese & Onion pasties half an hour before kick off! :cry:

Have already complained about the lack of drink in the East Stand. Which stand & at what bar did the C & O pasties run out - we are trying to keep a much more detailed track this season & constantly feedback to the club.

An e-mail to [email protected] would be most useful.

We arrived in the ground at 2.15 and there was some beer, but my dad really wanted a pie only to be told at 2.15 that it would take half an hour to warm up! What on earth is going on!

chrislcfc18 said:
The beer was a big problem. But the club would have had a much serious problem if someone had fainted cause of the heat cause at half time i went to get a drink and it looked as though they had run out of water, bottles of pop and everything really. This was also in East stand.

Yes fedback the complete lack of drink to the club. Fans took to helping themselves to plastic cups & getting water from the toilet taps.

sheffield_fox said:
We arrived in the ground at 2.15 and there was some beer, but my dad really wanted a pie only to be told at 2.15 that it would take half an hour to warm up! What on earth is going on!

SF - which stand & if you can remember which bar?

Looks as though our dossier is growing by the minute

Family Enclosure: we sat in full glare of the sun all afternoon.... no soft drinks or water for my son (or me for that matter). Lunacy.

foxybru said:
Family Enclosure: we sat in full glare of the sun all afternoon.... no soft drinks or water for my son (or me for that matter). Lunacy.

I reckon £1.60 for a bottle of water is bloody lunacy - my 8 year old son was overheating and like you say - they had run out too... and how they sold out is a complete mystery to me - they were so slow it's a wonder they sold anything!

I went looking for a drink shortly after half time in the West Stand and everything was closed up in both directions, I couldn't believe it. I had a kidney stone on Monday (don't laugh it bloody hurt) and the lack of a drink was causing me a lot of discomfort. I must have been one of the first out of the ground in my rush to find something to drink, luke warm coke from a vendor just outside the entrance. :x

Reading some of these posts is mind boggling. I think the club should put out some sort of statement or an apology about this. You cant simply let people watch ninety minutes of football without drink. I dont know if anyone else noticed but usually there is a trolley that goes round the pitch at half time selling refreshments. I didnt see that either.

Family Stand ran out of Hotdogs, Pies, & Cold Drinks! The only thing they had was chocolate :roll: :x

This lack of pies and pasties seems to coincide with the signing of Pressman...c'mon it's hardly X-Files stuff.

:lol: :lol: That was with him sitting on the bench, can you imagine the shortages when he's getting ready to play :shock:

I was in D2, and I was speaking to someone I know who works in the food bit. She said that some company to do with Coventry Football Club had taken over the running of the food etc.

At half time all you could get was a beer and a pie, No burgers, Hot Dogs, Pop, Water, Crisps, Chocolate, Ketchup it's un-believable.

bloody hell, if they had them in you'd be bitching about the prices...
we weren't on death's door 25 years ago when there was fook all each and every week...
just blame someone else, that's the attitude these days.
:roll:

Nottingham Fox said:
I was in D2, and I was speaking to someone I know who works in the food bit. She said that some company to do with Coventry Football Club had taken over the running of the food etc.

At half time all you could get was a beer and a pie, No burgers, Hot Dogs, Pop, Water, Crisps, Chocolate, Ketchup it's un-believable.

yeh thats right kiosks are being run by a different company, so stock etc is to do with that company, not the fault of lcfc

Are the drinks now Pepsi rather than coke? I didn't get a chance to find out on Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566