This Forum is in a Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Not only has the quantity of posters and messages gone down (in the good old days we were filling up two whole pages a day) but so has the quality. This place is filled with morons who think through their dicks ALL THE TIME.

We urgently need a saviour. One man with the vision to lead us out of these dark and troubled times. Could it ever possibly happen?

Chandler said:
Not only has the quantity of posters and messages gone down (in the good old days we were filling up two whole pages a day) but so has the quality. This place is filled with morons who think through their dicks ALL THE TIME.

We urgently need a saviour. One man with the vision to lead us out of these dark and troubled times. Could it ever possibly happen?

If you ever come across him please let us all know

Strange isn't it ???

The forum was alive and kicking last week with the army of boo-boys calling for the head of Mickey Adams.....

Is it just a coincidence that the forum is quiet now that we have picked up a couple of results.

Again, just as I wasn't calling for Adams resignation after a slow start, I'm not shouting from the rooftops that we have the best manager in the world, but as I stated at the time, we have to judge the man on his performance over the season.

Results are obviously better this week. Performances are slightly better, if not world beating, but there is clearly little conclusion we can draw on the season so far.

I suppose we should all leave it to the man in charge, support the team as best we can and hope that we have the right man for the job.

And lets have no more hysterics.......

On a final note.....don't be embarrassed. All you doubters who would rather scrap the manager and bring in another potential PT or Magoo, lets all rejoice at our small recovery and laugh at Forest, who did just that and find themselves in relegation trouble.

Keep Posting Folks!!!!!!!!

Chandler, I'm wondering what "good old days" you are referring to as you only started posting on 31 August this year ?

Chandler said:

I'm already here mate.

Joe_Fox said:
Chandler said:

I'm already here mate.

worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif

I'm using this Emoticon a lot today :lol:

homer said:
Chandler, I'm wondering what "good old days" you are referring to as you only started posting on 31 August this year ?

wonder what his previous user name was :roll:

why do people bother posting such boring garbage?

why don't you post something interesting instead of bitchin about how great it was in 'the good old days'?

Macky said:
why do people bother posting such boring garbage?

why don't you post something interesting instead of bitchin about how great it was in 'the good old days'?

he has apoint why not try to make it better instead of talking about the past!

They are Sheffield. Top stuff

But apparently the rest of us are all morons who think through our dicks all the time

Unlike Chandler, of course, with his thought provoking posts that we all wait for in desperate anticipation..........

If we are all morons etc etc then I suggest you go and post on some other forum,plenty of them out there I'm sure you would be welcomed.

Chandler said:
Not only has the quantity of posters and messages gone down (in the good old days we were filling up two whole pages a day) but so has the quality.

You have to be taking the pi55 surely?
nothing worse than reading 2 pages of threads with 1 or 2 word conversations. once in a while OK, but not all day every day. the quality has gone up no end my friend. if you think that was quality i suggest you check out the chat room for cbb's or nick junior :roll:

Chandler said:

the problem before was that a couple of people thought they ran this site and although amusing occasionally, almost ruined it. now there's input from a wider range of posters, not so frequent but much better.

now...feck off :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Oh dear......

The Split is a shame...

Filbertstreet.net used to be easily the best and most active independant forum.

Foxestalk & Filbertstreet.net are both half of what filbertstreet.net used to be....witness the duplicated threads on each board ?

They are both becoming good adverts for the official site or rivals.net

Such a shame, I don't know what the reasons for the split are but both boards have lost, but then the split perhaps has more to do with the board owners and their ego's, than their members.....

Life immitating art? Scowy continues to play out of position with an early season success....

Chris

MKFox said:
the problem before was that a couple of people thought they ran this site and although amusing occasionally, almost ruined it. now there's input from a wider range of posters, not so frequent but much better.

now...feck off :wink:

I think it was more than occasionally. I regularly pissed mysen reading this forum. I was, as they say in affluent part of the country, 'A hoot'.

Even though the number of posts are declining (but now going back up), the quality of topics has risen tremendously.

how is bitching about new posters on the forum gona help it-if it's as dead as you say it is then surely the last thing you want to do is put off new blood

drummindefender said:
how is bitching about new posters on the forum gona help it-if it's as dead as you say it is then surely the last thing you want to do is put off new blood

Yeh true, and i miss malf :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570