This Is England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
This looks bloody good. Might even be tempted into a visit to the pictures for this one

Director - Shane Meadows

Release date - April 27th

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0jkv2bRFgQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
mmm, how many black skinheads were there in Nottingham?

I placed some stuff on 'The Random Video Thread'.

Appartently, it's a cracker. Best British film of the year. The only probelm is there is no cinema in Leicester showing it until at least August.

The director is superb, you wanna watch some of his early stuff.

The director is superb, you wanna watch some of his early stuff.

As recommended by the hazzman, I watched Dead man's shoes over the weekend, thought it was excellent really enjoyed it.

I've currently got a torrent running for This is England, so with a bit of luck should get to watch it later.

Just after watching it, thought it was superb, ticks all the boxes for me.

9/10

Just after watching it, thought it was superb, ticks all the boxes for me.

9/10

where did you download it from you naughty boy

The Mockery gave it two stars yesterday, it was a pathetic review from the review.

He built it up and said the actors were great, everything was superb but the final half hour. How the feck does that make a 4/5 star film become 2 star film. Life On Mars had a crappy end for example, didnt mean it was a bad programme. Fecktard. I agree with Melton, burn all journalists.

The Mockery gave it two stars yesterday, it was a pathetic review from the review.

He built it up and said the actors were great, everything was superb but the final half hour. How the feck does that make a 4/5 star film become 2 star film. Life On Mars had a crappy end for example, didnt mean it was a bad programme. Fecktard. I agree with Melton, burn all journalists.

it is all about opinions :102:

Helping my mate move house today and we had radio 1 on in the background,

Constant non-stop plugging of this film.
They were going on about how excellent it was at nearly every opportunity.

Did he even bother his arse watching it?
I'd doubt it, the last 1/2 hour is the whole point of the feckin film and the way it was handled was superb in my opinion.

Helping my mate move house today and we had radio 1 on in the background,

Constant non-stop plugging of this film.
They were going on about how excellent it was at nearly every opportunity.

That's because they know it is going to be the film of the year and they are desperately hoping that they can talk incessantly, in a few months time, about how they were the ones who told you about it first. They weren't though, of course, they were just the first pricks too annoy the f*ck out of you by going on & on about it.

The film doesn't need ****wits like that to promote it, it stands up on it's own.

I love Dead Man's Shoes and cannot wait to see this!

Anyone who hasn't seen it, you should! Its been on Film4 recently so probably will be again and it is always going cheap on VD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670