This is wrong !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I don't see anything wrong in it.

Not particularly pleasant, but certainly not wrong.

Not particularly pleasant? Understatement of the year! A 101, almost 102 year old woman posing nude in a calendar to raise funds for a children's charity? I just hope she didn't get her nipples trapped between the floorboards. Bloody Nora! And the money they raised is for a football strip. I'm going to assume this means a patch of grass where the local kids get to play football. I'm with the first poster Macky, sometimes I wonder what you've been smoking. :018::icon_wink

how do you know?

Because you said there was nothing wrong. Surely if you were going for a woman you would like one that can manoeuvre herself without you having to listen to the creaking joints :icon_lol:

So when some young lad says "I'd like a 99" should I get him to clarify whether he means an ice cream, or her room mate?

So when some young lad says "I'd like a 99" should I get him to clarify whether he means an ice cream, or her room mate?

Or a 69 with the other 30 representing the time to be spent on so doing :icon_wink

Nothing wrong with it at all. They needed to make money and it was an easy way to do it.

When you work in the third sector you do what the feck you can to get some money in, because the government won't support you and neither will most of the miserable feckers in this country whose only contact with 'charidee' is to either do the lottery or whinge about Children in Need etc. etc.

If it helps them carry on with their work, then feckin' good on 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58